[CS Lounge] Hop Hop Hopping

Had you brought the most sacred and holy hand grenade?

2 Likes

Four of five housemates have received their first doses; the fifth ‘doesn’t believe in it,’ whatever that means. Only one is experiencing any issues (he got his first dose Tuesday afternoon), and it’s even odds that he’s just using it as an excuse to get out of work.

4 Likes

Bubba just got his second dose and is sitting in the observation area currently for a reaction.

Boogy took his state math test in 8 minutes so he could play games with rest of his time. Needless to say I am pissed.

More pissed at mom though. Her response to me was. What do you want me to do it is already done… Ummm you want them to live with you as opposed to me I want you to parent your child. Don’t worry I will deal with it myself.

Ohh she did not like me saying that out loud. Like at all. We are currently at odds via text. Well that is to say she is. I just keep saying I will keep doing what I have done for the last 17 years and be the authoritarian don’t worry about it I will take care of it.

Not going to give her a THING to use against me while I mentally lock all this garbage away for when needed. I am livid right now.

6 Likes

Wow. Sorry to hear that, Mast.

4 Likes

Hello all. Fist pump for ya Mast.

What a whirlwind week it’s been. Last week I was asked to mentor a new instructor. Then I was asked to fill in for another (starts this Saturday). My wife and I lost our Moose (cat of 17 years) on Sunday. The last semester ended on Monday with grades due for two sections today. And for fun I’ll be judging high school engineering machine design competitions Saturday morning.

We’ve all our shots here. Looks like our governor is moving towards a successful state re-opening.

Hey? I hear there’s a game called World of Warcraft out there. Feels like a lifetime since I played last. Maybe after the judging Saturday or Sunday.

Happy travels. Stay safe. :popcorn:

/dives back under the really big rock

3 Likes

My condolences on your loss.

2 Likes

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together…

Author unknown…

4 Likes

Hug Bug!

How are my Minions?

1 Like

Good! Bug is getting really into Minecraft.

5 Likes

There’s NO way Bug can be that old!

3 Likes

Uh oh. I smell Unspeakable and Preston Plays YouTube videos in your future.

Or is that just my kid?

4 Likes

^^This…100% this. My son watches them all the time.

Unfortunately, he and his best buddy got into a “I can be a bigger jerk than you” fight last night on the server I run for them. A little TNT here, a little unstopable fire there…and well, they’re not talking now.

Which reminds me, I really need to turn fire-spread off today.

5 Likes

Sorry Aik :frowning:

I’m glad you’ll have memories of him to carry forward with you.

2 Likes

Have I ever said how bad at PvP I am?

1 Like

Embrace it.

5 Likes

But, it’s the only really fun part of the game anymore.

( mind as a heal spec only I have a bad win loss ratio for one v one while leveling and questing; but still fun because it’s different every time).

1 Like

I miss the big PvPs like Wintergrasp, Tol Barad, etc. Those were a lot of fun; that, or I’m looking at things through rose-colored glasses again.

Started pulled pork this morning before I started work, which means I got to have fresh pulled pork for lunch. Yummy.

1 Like

Front yard at the house mowed. Grandma went and bought a bunch of meat at a huge meat sale one of the stores has.

Sitting waiting for muh Ribeyes haha.

3 Likes

PS4 prepping for res village eating soup play village for a hour watch beat bobby flay then hot bath.

Bit sore today from the shot, so I’m soaking in the tub talking to y’all. Hmm I think cleaning my basement had something to do with soreness to.

1 Like