[CS Lounge] Hop Hop Hopping

"… to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee … " – Ahab or Khan?

1 Like

Not your hunter.

1 Like

If it’s anything like the off-hand glaive, it dropped on a Warlock.

3 Likes

I’m just happy I got both glaives on my DH.

2 Likes

I missed the step where you wrapped the asparagus in bacon

3 Likes

That’s food for thought for next time. :smile: We do have bacon waiting around.

1 Like

Last two days have kicked me hard at work.

That’s OK though. In the home stretch baby. Off tomorrow. So of course I will be up at 4 haha.

Fell asleep with bedroom window open last night and bedroom door open. I mean j am alone so no need to close it right?

Woke up to a 59 degree apartment lol. Oops. All good though my heater is strong in that small space. Heated it up nicely and quickly.

2 Likes

It did about a month ago.
But this time…no more Trickzy Centaur

I posted this before. I have five or six alts that all have the main-hand warglaive, but only my lock is blessed with both.

1 Like

Sacrilege! What kind of heathen keeps bacon waiting?

That’s it - you’re off the team!

:rofl:

5 Likes

A while back the pig farmers were reducing inventory and bacon was on sale buy 2 get 3 free for a couple weeks. I have 25 pounds in the deep freeze.

5 Likes

Canada doesn’t like us anymore. :cry: The border closing is extended to at least the end of April. I don’t really blame them. We are kinda crazy and a bit germy.

It’s cold and windy and dry. Brrr.

Low Temps for the season. Currently 51 and down to freezing tonight.

Glad I gonna have kiddos to keepe warm baby.

2 Likes

39°F (4°C) now 21°F (-6°C) tonight, Spring is coming.

2 Likes

Pizza. Its what’s for dinner. I don’t want to go out to pick it up, BUT I refuse to pay a delivery fee and tip for them almost just crossing the street. I could walk there in 5 minutes if I had to wait for traffic to cross the street lol.

Boys get a Pepperoni Magnifico which is two types of pepperoni. I added Italian Sausage to that. And a garlic crust topper.

I got a deluxe cuz yum. Also garlic crust topper. Their garlic butter topper is delicious.

I also got an Italian Chef Salad to go with it cuz it just sounded really really good.

Boogy is playing Last of Us for right now, and his brother is chillin on the couch playing Minecraft on the Switch and goofing off on his phone. Finishing off last weeks Critical Role episode before the new one tonight.

I think as we eat we will watch Game of Talents, or whatever the new show that airs after Masked Singer is. Sitting on my DVR and I think the boys will like it.

2 Likes

Reminds me of when mechano hog were going for 10k+ and someone posted 10 for 1000g suffice to say they didnt last long.

2 Likes

I swear my work pulled a tichondrias server issue today everything crashed from the phones to the debit machines all that worked was small handheld debit machines. For clarification i work at costco line ups were past clothing before it came back up.

Ouch, that does not sound fun.

2 Likes

It was hectic but we got it done and members were happy in the end did u ever see my post i tagged you in the previous thread about bugs and agatha.

I saw it, but within the context of my reply to Merdrah I have to admit, I didn’t really get it. :smiley: