[CS Lounge] Hop Hop Hopping

I think in my decade plus hanging out here, I’ve capped the lounge once. The thought of having to come up with a clever title scares the hell out of me, so I go into lurk mode for the last couple hours.

3 Likes

I look at it as a challenge i can get creative when i need to be lol.

I thought of this one while typeing [CS LOUNGE]

Your outfit kind of helps. :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s utterly bucketing down outside. Rain forecast for the next 6 days, flood watch. But the market I’m booked for on Sunday is apparently still going ahead. I think I’m out that $50 stall fee, huh?

If you were Tauren, it would be udderly bucketing down outside.

5 Likes

I still post!

2 Likes

Now that I think about it. You would be great as a dessert for my Minions.

But you’re still a slacker for the whalesharks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

BY jove ive got it to kill a whale shark you gota go all full power from hells heart i stab at thee even tho you have no loot.

2 Likes

But there is an achievement

3 Likes

Huh, from what I saw, there were a grand total of 23 with more than 50 warnings. You guys even broke a pretty long streak, it’s been about 9 years since the high risk rating was brought out. Now it’s going more south eastern, it’s not as high. But it’s still pretty dang high. And to think it’s technically not even spring yet lol.

well… you made a title i couldn’t resist! :rabbit:

1 Like

I should be at work right about now.

Instead I am sitting in a very hot tub trying to loosen my hip. It was a painful sleep interrupted night last night. Oh well.

Off tomorrow at least.

1 Like

Hmm, someone is not gonna be happy when they check their AH sales. They listed a pet that normally runs for 10-15k for only 1 silver.

Have to say that is the best deal I have bought in a long time.

I was hiding in the pillow fort … it is scary out there.

Nah, just wasn’t feeling well so went to bed early.

Weather later today might get a little sketchy. Calling for sustained 20-25 mph winds with 40 mph gusts and lots of rain. Initially they had forecast large hail and possible tornadoes. Hoping it doesn’t come to that. Also hoping we keep our power — high winds seem to bring down a lot of trees in our neck of the woods.

We’re over 2 1/2 inches for the last 24 hours, and it’s supposed to go on through today (with a bit of snow possible, too), and clearing up a bit for the weekend. But Monday is more rain, I think.

The creek near me is probably about 5 feet over normal, and raging.

Stay safe. We’re north of the worst of it - it’s been pretty cold the last few days, so tornadoes are pretty unlikely. And in the nearly two years I’ve been here, we’ve not lost power once.

The dog is having her post-walk nap beside me, snoring away.

1 Like

Thanks.

It was almost 90 here yesterday. Supposed to cool off a bit this weekend, but Summer is trying to just knock Spring out of the running this year it seems.

Over where I am it was 70 degrees one day, and hailed at 30 something the next.

New Lounge, new posts? Morning, everyone!

Made tilapia and asparagus last night. Tossed in sliced lemons with the asparagus while it baked, and had lemon butter drizzled on everything after we plated it. Tasted fantastic. Never too much lemon flavor.

3 Likes

Guess who just got Thori’dal…

4 Likes