[CS Lounge] Holidays!

Huh. My first Lounge start of the new forums… and in ages, too.

Quoting from Vrak:

2 Likes

Spiderman Far from Home is an awesome movie, do make sure you watch the extra scene after the credits are over.

1 Like

Wicked, I fixed the quote so it could tag back to the actual post, just in case someone wants it as a reference. :slight_smile:

Saw it last night and couldn’t agree more.

3 Likes

Thank you sir! :heart:

2 Likes

Happy 4th July everyone,

I hope you all are having a wonderful day :smiley:

So yes, there was an earth quake in California.

Magnitude 6.6 earthquake
Affected countries: United States and Mexico
11 miles from Ridgecrest, CA · 10:33 AM

Most of the time I can sleep through them, but this was a big one and even my cats noticed. It lasted for what felt like a good 30 seconds. The news says that around the area the earthquake originated from, some power-lines are down, a fire started and some other stuff.

3 Likes

Stay safe and I hope that anyone in the areas (where the quake originated) are alright.

1 Like

Just saw Far from home 2 thumbs up and glad no one was hurt in the earthquake .

2 Likes

Saaaamesies :spider::spider_web:
It was a lot of fun

1 Like

hmm u both saw it same nite coincidence lol.

1 Like

When you work on this team, it’s best to see the new things you’re interested in as quickly as possible or risk them getting spoiled :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Yeah I hate spoilers :stuck_out_tongue: It happens to me all the time with books and stuff on TV.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Ridgecrest is in the desert yes? And not really near anything?

I wouldve organized a work movie party if schedules worked.

You guys here seem to show such a strong camaraderie together I would be not be surprised if you saw it together.

2 Likes

Different offices, I think.

It’s southwest of Death valley, but it is a populated city. I think the news said around 25-30k.

2 Likes

If we were in the same cities I could almost guarantee it. I went last night with Glaxigrav, and a couple of other friends.

3 Likes

I wish I qualified for the freebie Sylvain Dreamer >_>

I believe so. Dauth used to live there.