[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

/waves

Hello. I’m a serial lurker of support forums when I can’t sleep at night. My guild finds it amusing… Until I can help solve most problems from stuff I’ve picked up here over time lol.

Had a tooth pulled yesterday and I’m still trying to recover from it. So I’m zenning out reading you lovely people!

9 Likes

Welcome lurker! All are welcome.

2 Likes

Hey. Did you bring cookies. All newbies must bring :cookie:

I kid I kid. Welcome. Come join us. Come help others with us. Glad you were able to help guild members.

I started as a lurker and a questioner myself.

1 Like

I haven’t watch this in so long…might need to put in on while I do some work today!

https://media.giphy.com/media/5Suc2hOYMbURy/giphy.gif

And a welcome to Llammy too. I wish my monk was as well geared as you are :wink:

/makes a fresh vat of coffee

5 Likes

Hullo friend! Welcome! Pull up a chair and enjoy!

Ugh, teeth pulling is never fun. Hope you heal quickly!

2 Likes

What’s the matter Colonol Sanders? Chicken?

3 Likes

Welcome. :slight_smile: Here’s hoping it heals and stops aching quickly.

I remember when I started out - helping people I knew, answering questions on my realm when asked in General or Trade, so when I saw a thread with no responses and had an answer to try, I did so. The rest is history.

4 Likes

When I n doubt UI reset hahahaha

I laugh but seriously it fixes or eliminates a lot

3 Likes

Community Service, feels good to do right by some people.

Played uber and helped a neighbor move 8 garbage bags of laundry to the laundrymat. Gonna check in on her in about an hour to help her home.

4 Likes

:wave:
Welcome Llammy, Hardly ever a dull moment in here, Hope that you enjoy your stay and our company; There’s many good people in here that are sympathic and nonjudgmental. Which is a welcome change from many of the toxic environment in some of the other forums.

PS: Hope your tooth gets to feeling better! :tooth:

1 Like

I feel your pain…I had a total of 5 pulled in a month. Got partials now.

2 Likes

Dropping strut assembly off at the mechanic. How cool is it the mechanic told me to order online as opposed to buy from him. Saved $150 thst way

5 Likes

My uber work is finished. NOW I can chill for a bit. Seeing that it is Tuesday, time for Tacos!

3 Likes

Thankfully, weird dreams are forgotten quickly.

I also woke up to an Endgame trailer.

1 Like

:thinking:

I know you’re not on my FB…

I posted earlier about weird dreams I had. Really weird.

1 Like

Or are they?

Don’t mind me. Silly Orc on his Friday evening here. Move along folks

1 Like

Quantum realities.

1 Like

OK, take a random trip through the musings of my mind.

Does anyone else ever think if Orlyia, Vrak, Kalv, etc. can see what we are typing as we type it if they have the thread actually open? Kind of how we have the actual preview window to the right in real time as we type?

I just imagine them looking at a thread, trying to get a response going, and seeing all of us responding and being like…OH SNAP let me lock this now, then respond. I need to protect my CS posters hahahaha

Sorry, random musing that went through my mind today.

3 Likes

:male_detective: :mag_right:

8 Likes

That would be a feature I could get behind. laughs

It’s mostly just a sixth sense… “oh I can feel the snark coming, better lock this down”

11 Likes