[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

I take offense! At least a whole half already.

3 Likes

whole half…

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

oh, LotR…stuff. I think.

Good one Perk =)

That one was on purpose. On a regular keyboard. I can type 80 WPM accurately BaBy!!!

1 Like

/Resists the urge to post a baby shark gif…
/roll 20
Rolls a 1
/apologizes

2 Likes

Fun fact - if the BeeGees aren’t your thing, you can do chest compressions to Baby Shark instead when doing CPR.

4 Likes

Another One Bites the Dust by Queen works as well… Which… You probably shouldn’t use…

7 Likes

“Staying alive” is better sentiment.

I just had someone whisper me in game because they didn’t like what I priced my Netherweave Bags at.

5 Likes

o.O

Did you suggest they make their own then?

3 Likes

I undercut him by 5g. He didn’t like that.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Well, I beat Blood Raven. Of course I’m playing a necro and have 3 skeletons out but this time I thought to put points in a skill that doesn’t need a corpse as ammo.

Cold Crow gave me more trouble.

2 Likes

Pathfinder pt 1 at last! Now to finish out the Zandalari Empire rep and unlock the trolls, then I can faction change my Hunter to get the Kul Tirans. :smiley:

8 Likes

Congrats :open_mouth:

1 Like

I barely beat Andariel on my first try. I forgot about the whole resistances thing. Really didn’t like that in WoW and like it less here.

1 Like

I would have replied. Oh sorry muh bad let me go pull it down and fix that for you. How much more expensive do you think it should be?

Edit. Nevermind. Saw why they didn’t like it haha. Should have told him to buy em and flip em. Then list more lol

1 Like

Duriel was alway the hardest for me.

He wasn’t bad but I had a lot of hard times defeating the loading screen boss into his room.

He started off by asking if I’m the guy who had him on ignore. He wasn’t before. He is now. All by his lonesome. I only use the ignore feature during leveling if I get with someone obnoxious. When I hit max I clear the list.

2 Likes