[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

I’m less than 1k rep away from revered with Talanji’s Expedition on my Hunter, and Pathfinder pt 1. Argh.

Edited in so I don’t double-post–

Also, this is fantastic:

[https://www.vitaminwater.com/hit-refresh-for-exotic-mango-island-pic/and-20fl-oz-of-tropical-oasis/wow/wish-i-was-there/enhanced/e/the-hot-key-is-command-shift-r/electrolytes/be-sure-to-hit-refresh/but-not-too-much/you-have-to-give/the-page-a-chance-to-load/]

5 Likes

Naps are <3

4 Likes

The berry and garlic carts at the food and wine festival look promising.

1 Like

Despite me saying I was tired, I got a burst of energy from somewhere. Not sure where, but I’m glad I have more energy now.

The bad part is, it’s 3 AM and I need to be up at 8. Guess who isn’t sleeping tonight!

Decided against the Tuna Helper. Made hotdogs and hamburgers, with fries. Tuna Helper tomorrow though.

2 Likes

Sleep is for children when the parents need a break.

4 Likes

Haha, that’s true! I’ll just sleep tomorrow. I’m fully awake now.

1 Like

Look out, it’s behind you!!!

1 Like

holds up Miss Moo behind Kanty

3 Likes

I’m the same 3:23 now and have to be up at 8. I shouldn’t have taken that nap after watching Duke lose.

Yep that’s what I will do too; After I feed Mom her Breakfast then lunch after that she will go to sleep and I will get a couple hours sleep then too.

I’m planning to make Tuna Helper tomorrow too; Creamy Brocolli and then cook some fresh Broccoli until it’s tender and mix it with it to just add more veggies to it.

For those that haven’t seen the new patch for 04/01/2019 here it is:

1 Like

Jenny is in sooooo much trouble for leaking that.

4 Likes

Didn’t visit the GeeDee today did you. Haha

No. BAD alliance. Bad. Go sit in the corner of shame.

Do not make me redo yesterday. My feet hurt and I can barely walk at the moment as it is lol

1 Like

I knew I liked you haha.

Ok, My Bad; Lets just let Duke and Michigan have another go at it then. LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I was just so distraught that I went straight to bed after the game and now I’ve been up all night; Going to be a long day today.

That can be fixed with medicine

1 Like

Not without my Ice Barrier.

1 Like

Run them down.

1 Like

Michigan State winning is a great thing!:grinning: :raised_hand: :basketball:

2 Likes

Being that I have no other teams to pull for and I do have friends and co-workers from my old company that live in Michigan I will pull for them too Misbecky. :basketball:

1 Like