[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

Iā€™m not convinced thatā€™s possible. Iā€™ve been out of bed for less than an hour and Iā€™m already ready for a nap.

4 Likes

Iā€™m always ready for a nap. Iā€™ve been feeling tired lately for no reason. Almost time for dinner though! Tuna Helper!

3 Likes

My older brother and his wife have an African grey.
It has a large vocabulary as well as being able to perfectly imitate the low battery alarm on the smoke detector, the doorbell, and the phone. Theyā€™re very attached to it and spoil it like you wouldnā€™t believe. It should outlive them both.

Over the years weā€™ve had several cats and a few ferrets, but have no pets now and no plans to ever get one again because of our current situation.

2 Likes

Wow, I heard that African Greys can run a few thousand dollars. Lovely birds though!

1 Like

I just looked up the Hahnā€™s Macaw and the African Grey and found them both for $2,000.00 and up now. I think my ex was just lucky to know a breeder and they gave us a really good price.

No way I would buy one myself as they require a lot of attention.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny; Imagine having company over for the first time and your guests freaking out because they think the smoke alarm is going off. :rofl:

I just looked up the African Grey and the Hahnā€™s Macaw and the lifespan is the same; I just canā€™t do that myself, Not fair to the bird also the attention they require and how messy they can be by going #2 everywhere. I did have ours trained to do #2 before I would take him out of the cage and put him on my shoulder though.

I do want to get another dog though soon.

From the other thread:

For some strange reason, this made me think of the end of the video of Leeroy where he says ā€œAt least Iā€™ve got chicken!ā€

5 Likes

Wills is giggling and eating strawberries. In between dancing, just like her namesake. That help?

6 Likes

For the record, it is never too early to take a nap.

3 Likes

Google play gave me a rental for 1.49

My wife has wanted to drool overā€¦ err see Aquaman since Justice League. So I rented it. She liked it.

Have about 36 hours left on the rental so sitting down watching a little while I eat dinner and decide if I want to do anything else tonight. She also caught and recorded Venom on Starz last night. I got some watching to do haha.

6 Likes

Yeah I took a nap after Dukeā€™s loss to Michigan State; Depressing that all my teams from N.C. are now out of the tournament; Oh well Dukeā€™s players are young, maybe next year.

1 Like

Itā€™s universityā€¦
Of course theyā€™re young.

1 Like

LOLā€¦Yeah, Iā€™m old enough to be their Father! ( Man; saying that makes me feel really old! In my mind I feel young but my old body says differentā€¦:tired_face: ) What I really meant was that 5 of the 14 players are Freshmen, 3 Sophomores, 4 Juniors & 2 Seniors make up the team. So hopefully next year they will be even better.

I forgot today was Sundayā€¦

1 Like

I always know what day is by my pill minderā€¦

6 Likes

Sucks when I fill it up at night though. Now itā€™s full, I wonā€™t know what day to take tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Can we have a Sunday do over? Not my best Sunday thatā€™s for sure!

Iā€™m always mixed up on my days and can never get my meds right; I need to start putting them in a pill container too, My list keeps growing year after year. I do honestly want to have a vote to have a Sunday do over (With a different outcome on Dukeā€™s game of course! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Any takers?

1 Like

If it means we get to skip the evil day that is the 1st of April, then I am all for it.

1 Like

No. Tomorrow Iā€™m getting my oil changed and making a Disney run. Probably an afternoon trip.

4 Likes