[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

I am actually listening to the IDKFA soundtrack for DOOM right now.

Hope you enjoy.

I’ve heard of that soundtrack. Still waiting for John R. to release his addon for the game

Am I gonna have to mute this thread for a little or are spoilers considered poor form here? We won’t be seeing it till early May and I don’t wanna spoil it for myself!

Honestly spoilers are a no-go everywhere, unless the thread says its for such a thing.

4 Likes

You shouldn’t have to, Llammy, spoilers aren’t permitted without a warning in the title of the thread that it contains them. They most assuredly aren’t permitted in the Lounge.

This is the first one I won’t be going to see opening night so if I get it spoiled…

6 Likes

I’m going to be good. The only place I might possibly be tempted to post spoilers would be on the anti-science pages on Facebook :rofl:

1 Like

Just found out one of my guild mates and good friend passed away last night. I haz a sad.

2 Likes

Condolences on your loss, Thundertotem.

/HUGS

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, Thundertotem. :frowning:

4 Likes

Oh man. I’m so sorry, TT. Sending hugs.

4 Likes

I’m a little frustrated right now. We shall see what my raiding and possibly guild future holds.

You guys will just have to start a “heart this post to down vote Mer” setup.

@Krugar
Have you played Project Brutally for Doom?

Oh, dear. I hope that doesn’t imply benching. :c

Thunder, I’m so sorry to hear about that, too.

4 Likes

No, lol it does not involve benching. It involves a mutilated raid roster, and a complete lack of motivation on a lot of our raiders part. When we can get better gear in plusses, no set bonuses (seriously our RL told me about a 3k Raider IO pali that runs set bonus from Antorus still because it is sooooo good) there is little motivation for most to log in right now. This makes recruiting a nightmare. See an barren guild landscape and leave. Sit in queue forever to fill a raid. Lose more motivation…endless circle.

I just want to raid with my friends, but our RL called raids until 8.2, hoping that helps fix things. If we have anyone around by then, that is. Sadly, including him.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome back! :smiley: Vrak give the mod team a pat on the back for us, im guessing their gonna see all the spoiler threads and deleting em >.> I’ll never forget waiting in line for star wars episode 7 I see a thread title like something click bait but believable enough to be real and was wow related. I click it and see “HAN SOLO DIES!!” I was so sad and mad, I learned my lesson then.

Luckily im seeing it thursday night <,< so I mean I should be good to go if I avoid reddit, dank memes and discord haha. Already ghost on social media >.>

2 Likes

That is good news, glad to hear! Recently had to have the conversation with my guild that Game of Thrones spoilers would be punishable by a punishment that I haven’t yet created but that they should rest assured it would hurt. And then again with Avengers haha.

This though… You have my sympathy. I have no words other than a virtual super-tight hug. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Quite a few days.

Sorry to hear that Thundertotem. That’s rough.

3 Likes

Truth. I’ve been really good about missing GoT spoilers though. And have the log-in for my brother’s Foxtel Now, so don’t have to wait this season lol.

Yeah we don’t talk about Game OF Thrones in guild until we are positive everyone that wants, has seen the episode.

Then if itnis in guild chat we go back and delete it.

Edit. Everyone online currently has seen or does not care.

2 Likes

Ahhh. Zoo field trip day with the kiddo today.

It cannot decide if it wants to rain or not. Love it.

3 Likes