[CS Lounge] Happy Thoughts

Came to visit for our birthdays, huh?

Need lots of fire ._.

1 Like

Wife used my car last night to pick our eldest up from a school dance. I go to bed really early for work. And her car is in the shop. She would rather drive mine than the one we are borrowing

She wakes me up tkk tell me she knocked my rear view mirror off and that she left me some crazy glue tk fix it. Like how do you manhandled a mirror? I just fixed it. The heat breaks the glue I get thst. Every other year or so i have to reattach.

But for me thst was not the worst part. I was out. Lime really out. Had a hard time getting back there. Right as I was almost there a HUGE thunderstorm opened up right above our house.

It is going to be a long long day.

Thank you. She didn’t make it through the night and I feel empty.

5 Likes

So incredibly sorry to hear that :frowning:

I’ve lost many pets over the years and it’s never easy. I always try to remember their love and companionship and all the good times we spent together.

/hugs

7 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss; Lost the last 2 pets I had a few years back; My Blue Tick Hound (Blue Boy) to cancer then 2 years later my Tonkinese cat (Had Cancer too) went outside and never returned, I figured she went somewhere to die.

Me too; My Blue Tick Hound named Blue Boy had leukemia and I was treating him with chemo and one day I was coming home and he was laying on the porch waiting for me to come home as he always did facing the roadway so I would take him for a ride when I got home but when I pulled up he just layed there motionless his eyes still glowing but when I got to him his body was still warm and had just died.

My Tonkinese cat named Shylo loved to play fetch like a dog and on movie nights she loved to eat popcorn with us.
The best memory I have of her is when I accidently closed her in my bedroom one night and she woke me up rubbing up against me meowing but I just ignored her and told her to go back to sleep and the next thing that happened is I felt warm and wet on my back…LOL; She had been trying to tell me she needed to get out and go to her litter box and she thought ok you want to be that way here you go and let me have it…LOL; I couldn’t get angry at her, It was my fault.

Our pets are family and I always cherish the memories I had with them.

7 Likes

I am so so sooo sorry for your loss. I know it brings little comfort, but at least know that she is no longer in pain or suffering.

May your healing process be kind and swift, though it is never swift.

4 Likes

Tomorrow I turn 60. I was almost an April fool. Boy am I starting to feel the years. :birthday: My hubby took me out to dinner at a real nice steak place!

11 Likes

Glad you had a nice dinner for your birthday and may you have many more in the future! Happy Day Early Birthday Misbecky! :clinking_glasses::confetti_ball:

PS: Right behind you at 59; Born on January 5th 1960, I’m feeling it too, Falling apart, relying on drugs to keep my health stable… Gotta hit the gym and keep at it!

2 Likes

I’m so, so sorry. Sending loads of hugs.

5 Likes

Why does everyone hit Gym? Is it because he spells his name funny?

8 Likes

:wink:

5 Likes

I regret I have but one like to give for your post.

That actually made me laugh out loud haha

2 Likes

Taking a break from cleaning, I really let stuff go…

2 Likes

I’m a bit overwhelmed right now. Started to clean my place and it’s a lot…

2 Likes

Looking at renting a 10x10 storage locker.

1 Like

Cooking up a bag of “mystery” food a friend of mine gave me. Looks like Cheesy Broccoli and Rice.

2 Likes

I started cleaning a couple weeks ago… too many computer parts wandering around our house, mixed in with hubby’s comic books and old game systems. Then I found some old IDE disk drives, an old Zip Drive, a pile of 3.5 disks, and… well, now I’m not cleaning. I’m trying to find a way to get my old XP running so I can look at them. I have an IDE converter somewhere in my boxes of stuff.

I feel like I’ve found treasure :smiley:

8 Likes

Any happy stuff for happy thoughts, Lounge? I could use some.

3 Likes

Turns out that mystery bag of food was Cheesy Broccoli and Rice, and it was tasty.

HEB sells Yoo Hoo by the Gallon

Kittens are always fluffy.

4 Likes