[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

2k for Scabby seemed reasonable…considering most were charging anywhere between 3k and up.

yeah…apparently someone didn’t think so, cause i got a mere 2 silver for it, and a measly 2g for a lvl 25 pet as well, when others were charging over 12k for it.

i’m just done with the AH. i’m done dealing with price gougers, and people who think they own entire servers of AH listings. ;-;

/crawls into the pillowfort

3 Likes

Ill trade u ur AH for my -14c or 8df.

1 Like

I made my first ice globe for this year. Its about 16 inches diameter. I balled up a string of micro lights to put inside. I am waiting for dark to see it lit up. :eyes: It should last the 2 40 degree days we have coming. Gonna make more cause they are so awesome and they look cool in groups.

2 Likes

My wife’s hair was always very naturally curly before but came back much straighter after, I’ve heard of people whose hair came back finer, coarser, or even a different color.

1 Like

Um … what was the Starting Price you put on it?

1 Like

I got my first Island Expedition mount. On Rufflebottom no less.
Craghorn Chasm-Leaper
Just a recolour of Minion of Grumpus but it adds to my total mounts.

3 Likes

Grats!

I have yet to ever see a mount from an IE … oh well, maybe one day.

Glad to know they do actually exist, lol.

My hair was straight when I was a kid. Now it’s really curly. People ask me where I get my perm. I tell them God cause I don’t have one.:laughing:

1 Like

That feeling when you know you clicked the portal to Zandalar, yet somehow managed to end up in Dalaran. /confused

5 Likes

I need to get back into running IEs, for the essence if nothing else.

That is impressive Rotoscoping.

Also, I’ve apparently lost TL3. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

THat sucks.

Eh, happens. I’ve been a bit more inactive than usual lately.

1 Like

Iiiiiii think you may have been hit by a case of user error. :frowning:

If you list something for 2k, the buyer has no choice but to pay that price for it. Listed prices are set, minus the AH cut, but they aren’t that large.

But if you put 2k in instead of 2000, the system doesn’t recognize the k and lists it for 2.

And also, if you don’t change the bid price to match, that could very well have also bitten you in the butt.

6 Likes

Okay all you chefs on here. I want to make a prime rib roast for Christmas dinner. How soon in advance can I get one? I don’t want to run out at the last minute and settle for the grizzle one. I have had to work so much at this time of year, I do not want to go out close to the holidays. Any hints?

I’ve got one in my deep freezer right now that I plan on thawing and cooking over the holidays :slight_smile:

Depending on when it’s been butchered and as long as you keep it refrigerated, it should last at least a week, but you can also get it now, freeze it and then thaw it out the day before you plan on cooking it :slight_smile:

We got a vacuum sealer a while back and it does an amazing job of keeping things from getting freezer burnt too! Love it!

2 Likes

Well im exalted with the admiralty started the recruitment but gota go to work another time.

I would get one a week in advance. Keep it in the fridge till you are ready to roast it. Find a good seasoning rub and put it on when you put it in the fridge.

1 Like

by the power of luchasaurus i bless you all with an irl Fortitude

Hey Misbecky.

We used to make prime ribs all the time at the club where I worked (shh… two decades ago). We used to get the 109 cut. This is a beef rib, roast ready. When additional letters are added to the number, this means that the main cut has been cut. A 109a is a beef rib, roast ready, special, tied. I believe the 109’s go to 109d. You want the bones in though. I recommend the 109.

I’d check with your butcher as soon as you can. You can discuss with them your timing. You might be able to place a special order for one. Consider in that discussion getting bones for an au jus or gravy (they might even have some good stock available).

When we prepared them (4-5 at a time), we just used salt. Lot’s of salt. I agree with Thunder to an extent. If you have a good cap though, it will be a challenge to get the seasonings into the meat. Find that good rub and apply it to any open ends.

Follow some of the basic recipes when you do roast them. Low and slow is best because you have a dense chunk of delightful mouthwatering joy ahead of you. Expect this to take most of the day.

Enjoy :cow: :popcorn:

5 Likes

Doesn’t freezing change the texture of the meat?