[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

What? No. No PvP servers for me!

Nothing close to work you can swing by before hittin’ the road? :frowning:

Also hi Papa V

Hope you all having a great night. Been busy at work as of late, So I’ve been unable to play WoW as often lately. Luckily I get Thursday and Friday off, So I’ll be playing more then. :slight_smile:

Also getting snow here right now. Supposed to snow here until Saturday this weekend.

2 Likes

Yay monkey monday is over for me my work week starts on a tuesday feel free to google futurama monkey monday.

Oh, yeah. Some of the over world stuff was tuned for multiplayer.
Been a while.

Laying here daydreaming about a single player mod for WoW.

Establish a guild, send npc guildmates to run instances you’ve beaten yourself for mats. Entire loot table on kill, guildmate crafters take the loot and make dup’s for the whole guild. New race/class combos join as the respective content unlocks/story progresses.

Dungeons and raids that the player participates in become a synchronized dance of sorts. The player has to play their part or it wipes.

Lots of stuff!

1 Like

I logged into my EU starter account yesterday during maintenance. Decided to finish getting the mounts from the Anniversay battleground. It would have been a lot faster to make a Horde character and leveled it to 10 to run the battlegound than it was with the Alliance character I used. The Alliance didn’t win a single battleground. I am now the proud owner of the ram.

Edit:
I decided to try in on Horde. I made the mistake of making a Goblin. They have to finish questing on the Lost Isles and join the Horde before they can do battlegrounds.

Edit 2:
Was level 17 when I finished Lost Isles.

2 Likes

Just started watching Crisis on Infinite Earth’s.

I pretty much have missed most of last season of Supergirl

Why does Melissa Benoist look different. I can’t place why her face looks different but I thought it was somebody else and had to rewind to read the opening credits to make sure it was still her.

So what feels different in her face?

Did the hair from wavy to straight change her face that much?

How exciting my life is. Today was shredder day!:crazy_face: I have a small bucket in the laundry room that I put in all the credit card sign ups that I don’t want or need. The bucket was full. Took me half an hour of solid grinding to get it all done. I always tell myself to shred them as they come in, but it never seems to happen.

3 Likes

It would be so much easier too haha.

But I hope you have fun getting your Enron on.

2 Likes

LOL, I have a shredder. It can only go for about half an hour of solid grinding before it overheats and won’t run for hours. I’d never hit that point, so I didn’t know that.

We (brother and I) just moved. He was trying to shred everything at the old place. He gave up and brought the shredder and multiple boxes of paper to the new place. Some of this paper he has hauled for years, each time he moves. Has he shredded anything in the new place (on our second week here)? Nope.

He NEEDS a shredder day.

3 Likes

think i found a fairly decent name for a Dwarf…got it reserved for now. just having a look at some addons and seeing if there’s anything interesting.

so far, i’ve found nothing of real interest, though i’ve got some that’re pretty decent. i know a lot of people are recommending “questie”, so i may give it another try at some point.

I’ve had a Dwarf named Fleabeard since vanilla. It seemed funny at the time.

3 Likes

Sounds like a Worgen name. Mangy mutts

2 Likes

that’s a bit…“ruff”, don’t ya think? xP

4 Likes

Personally, I avoided it for a long time because I wanted that experience of looking for quest givers in zones. However, two other things it does kind of moved me to get it.

One is that it expands the list of quests active that you can see without opening the log.

The other is more relevant if you play with other people, and that is anyone with it can see progress of everyone in the group on the quest(s). Playing with my brother and sister-in-law, sometimes other brother too, that became easier than constantly asking in Discord.

I do disable it on my highest couple characters, so the experience going into zones I never played as Horde is still fresh, free of pointers where to go. But then I enable it on lower level characters, and any Alliance, because really, I remember “all” the quests stupidly well anyway and the addon isn’t pointing me to anything I don’t already know.

:musical_note: Into the unknoooowwwnnnn :musical_note:

5 Likes

How great is the Panic version??

1 Like

That was my get up and get moving music this morning. My cat is probably getting tired of it :thinking:

4 Likes

Just finished a phone interview for a “hopefully” new job. Interview went well with the possibility of 3 different positions. However, will not know of the results until next year.

4 Likes