[CS Lounge] Happy holidays

Grats!

I still haven’t made it past level 10. I just don’t have the time to devote to Classic right now. There is still too much to do on the regular game.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’ve even logged in to retail in months now lol.

3 Likes

I don’t know of any place around here that delivers chili. It’s all good. I’ve got to make a run to my store some time after 1am to inventory our Coke products and place the weekly order. If I don’t get the stuff for chili on my way home tonight, I’ll pick it up tomorrow after I help my daughter out with her warehouse and inventory issues.

Same. Finally just hit 35 on my Classic warlock this morning.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to tolerate the old level grind after all the expansion changes.

i’m kinda the same way…though i find it’s a bit difficult to quest, when there’s a LOT of people in the same general area, doing the same quest. @_@

though my highest lvl right now, is Koonan, my Dwarf Paladin at 27. though i had quite a bit of help…can’t really solo much as a Paladin in Classic…then again, i’ve only really played a Paladin from 3.2 and onwards, so there were a LOT of changes made to them since then.

yeah, it’s a bit of a problem when you’re used to heirlooms like me. xP

but i enjoyed playing characters from scratch in Classic.

1 Like

I loved the old environment. Just not the mechanics.

1 Like

I logged in exactly once. I installed Retail, logged in to get the 15th Anniversary package from the mail on a single character (for the pet IIRC), then logged out and uninstalled. :sweat: Not sure WHY, but it felt like because I could, I did.

Congrats! :partying_face:

1 Like

what i need to find, is a good Horde PvE server on Classic or even Retail for that matter…and find a good, friendly guild that can help one another out.

though i’d just settle for Classic really. .-.

maybe because i haven’t really quested as horde in over 10 years. xP feels different, almost…weird even. .-. but that’s probably because i’m used to playing as Alliance.

Awesome looking; Gratz Kyzera!

2 Likes

Burrrr, Man that’s cold, Chili would be my meal of choice and a Great BIG pot of it that would last a few days.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks. My first character who ever received a Warglaive was my Hunter (ofc). She is also the only one to ever have received the Eye from Rag in MC. Swear she just loves to get stuff she cannot use.

4 Likes

:sob: my hunter has gotten the eye from mc twice while none of my other toons have even seen it, and the only toon to get a warglaive was this guy.

2 Likes

Guess I need to start sending any toons who can actually use the Eye back into MC. None of them have been there in forever.

Thankfully, Kyzera got Thunderfury done back in 2014. So at least I don’t have to worry about that one anymore.

1 Like

I got Thunderfury on my Gnome Shin Stabber and Sulfurias on my Nelf Cat Druid.

1 Like

Roommates and I decided to order in Chinese. Currently enjoying the best bowl of hot and sour soup I’ve ever had.

3 Likes

Oh, that sounds amazing. I don’t have any late night Chinese places near me. :frowning:

2 Likes

Strangely enough, I loved it. There was a sense of danger again, for one. And a need to team up with your fellow faction members to get stuff done.

3 Likes

I know what you mean.
I made New England clam chowder for supper today.
:bowl_with_spoon:

Yeah, well. You’re playing on pvp servers. I don’t like that rule set.