(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

Hrmmmm. Just noticed that in addition to no edits, people in the Classic Discussion that I had ignored are showing and apparently there’s no longer a way to ignore them. :sigh: I used that to personally note the people most likely to post in an inflammatory way so I could put on my asbestos suit before reading their comments.

Oh hi new forums…

2 Likes

awww, no magical forum fix for blurry Mourningg.

I had an edit option for my post. Looks sorta like an angled pencil.

1 Like

You cheated!!!

(Posting this to meet character limit)

1 Like

Aha, and now that’s shown up for me. Must be unavailable for the first stage (or whatever it was called.)

EDIT: Or not completely. I don’t have the pencil on Sablehorns above.

Hi all!

(And this is to reach 20 characters)

2 Likes

Eyyyy, new forums! Hurray! Figured I’ll bring Myra back for it, then.

1 Like

I think it might be a blood elf thing… It was happening to someone else on a Blood Elf too, I think.

… hrm. So far, not liking the whole replies being noted and also having their separate post. Though I do like this post preview thing on the right instead of as a separate page.

These are definitely going to take some getting used to.

I wondered what would happen to Perl. Sorry it landed this way for you :neutral_face:

Testing one of my blood elfs. I just realized clicking the avatar or name takes me to forum data - not the armory.

I’m guessing that it’s because my Perl character hasn’t been logged into in literally over a decade.

I’ll just have to settle on a viable posting character I guess :wink:

1 Like

Woot, new forums! Need to figure this stuff out.

Oh, wow … it’s giving individual post counts. I think that might be why I can’t edit some of my posts (Sablehorns and Isangrel above).

I’m wondering if it isn’t the level instead.

ACK NEW! I have no idea how to make these work. OMG learning. Welcome back everyone. sets out coffee, tea, cocoa, and a huge snack tray. Also popcorn

5 Likes

Please tell me there’s parmesan cheese for that popcorn. I ate all mine during the opening of Crimes of Grindelwald, sadface.

3 Likes

grates some fresh parm on yours with a microplane grater

2 Likes

Gonna be seeing that soon with Dad and the kids.

1 Like