(CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween

10/25/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Benicrux
What's the scariest movie you've seen?
When I was a kid, Phantasm was one I had to watch from behind a pillow.

But I agree with Twulf; The Exorcist still messes me up. I haven't yet been able to convince myself to watch the director's cut they released several years ago.
10/25/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
Classic mummy?

Now that would be interesting since it is cold on Halloween around here. I do have a coffin prop that's big enough to fit me into and... hmmm.
I'd forgotten about Ju-On.

Benn if you're still around, Rotten Tomatoes has a great editorial on episode 6. On the premise that it's one of the best horror pieces this year.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I need to get my costume happening. This year, and I expect every year from here on, I'm going to be Tinfoil Kevin!
Event horizon scared the hell out if me. Was a kid when I saw it in theaters and had to leave. Only movie I walked out on. When he was possessed saying we don't need eyes where we're going
Did my civic duty today, went out the the county clerk and cast my vote for the midterms.
To this day I have not seen a full showing of maximum overdrive.

The movie scared the bajesus out of me when I was younger. I would be wary walking past soda vending machines lol.
The one movie I remember being scary enough to make me walk out, I was about 9 or 10, and it was a summer movie thing they were doing at our elementary school. The movie was King Kong, the 1933 black and white version. Looking back now, the effects are hysterically bad, but at that age in a dark room, the music and the scenes were shocking.
10/26/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Mastadôn
To this day I have not seen a full showing of maximum overdrive.

The movie scared the bajesus out of me when I was younger. I would be wary walking past soda vending machines lol.
The whole steamroller thing on the little league fields got me, that's when I was done with the movie.
10/25/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
I still have issues with The Exorcist.

As an adult, definitely The Exorcist. The famous house next to the stairs was across the street from my dorm, and I watched them filming. Even did a screen test to score a job as an extra, but to no avail. A year later the movie came out, and after leaving the theater that dark and stormy night, I nearly wet my pants in fear.

As a kid, it was a toss-up between "Invaders From Mars", "The Day The Earth Stood Still", and any Dracula movie.
Wewt! Got my Battle of Azeroth Pathfinder Part 1 completed.
/coffee
10/27/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Merdrah
/coffee

I will toast your coffee with my freshly cracked open Coke Zero

Never really acquired a taste for coffee.
10/27/2018 05:31 AMPosted by Mastadôn
10/27/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Merdrah
/coffee

I will toast your coffee with my freshly cracked open Coke Zero

Never really acquired a taste for coffee.

I just finished a Mtn Dew Voltage.
The coffee is for Sleepy Panda.
Morning folks!

Appreciate that, coffee is actually in short supply at the moment, water thing in Austin still going on. :(
That sucks orlyia. Feels like my coffee needs a sun dial to time it. Hurry up!

Have to help my brother move into his first house today. Already apologized to my poor back
Oh well in that case, does Austin have flyingenabled yet? I will hop on muh mount and fly you in some fresh brew.

Hope all is well and everyone has a great weekend.
Naw, just can't get the bird to work right, keeps making detours underground :P
Been perusing the Classic forums. The place looks like it was taken over by trolls. Not much hope for the classic community in my opinion.

Other new, back to wargaming after a week off. Real Life kept rearing its ugly head.
10/25/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Benicrux
What's the scariest movie you've seen?

The scariest Halloween movies I've seen are the original Halloween movies based on Micheal Myers.

If you want a good movie to watch that I loved when I was younger, I recommend Hocus Pocus. :-)

Xanlorash [The Insane]