[CS LOUNGE] Great Movie Quotes

Why u know from exp :wink:

The only Robin Hood that counts in my book.

Lady Marian Fitzswalter: Why, you speak treason!

Robin Hood: Fluently.

1 Like

WFH does have an advantage or two.

:angel:

2 Likes

Unlike other Robon Hoods i can speak with an English accent

2 Likes

7 Likes

It’s the middle of December. Of course we need a Tornado watch. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

We had freezing rain on tuesday some people dont even put de icer on there driveways.

Im not sure how i feel about the direction WOT went in this week episode 1 element opened a whole can of worms near the end of the series and what moraine did at the end felt like what another sister did in the great hunt.

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/265548759_10159955416671738_7956507977547047768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=FkjZ6A-sDbgAX9zQoZi&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=4a10eb4c75d4bdf467f173635a45b3bf&oe=61B874E9

3 Likes

We are under a wind warning currently where I am. We could see winds ranging from 70 km/h to 90 km/h. They also stated with this storm passing thru tonight that damage to buildings, Such as roof shingles and to windows, may occur.

18 inches of snow Friday. District manager disabled online delivery orders at 9:30pm, didn’t bother telling any of the stores, who all continued to take delivery orders over the phone. Ninety minutes later, calls to tell us to close at midnight (an hour early).

Wasn’t too terrible, other than a lack of deliveries (and therefore tips). Only got stuck once, and that was after driving fifty yards through drifted snow that was nearly up to the hood of the car. After taking several steep uphill routes, I got gutsy and took a steep (and twisty) downhill; bounced the rear fender off a guard rail. I was surprised not to see any obvious damage.

Hopefully things are better tomorrow (or at least plowed).

5 Likes

Stay safe out there.

2 Likes

Our new store manager was just recently recruited out of Texas. His previous store was just outside Fort Hood, in Killeen. I suspect right now he’s laying in bed, second-guessing his recent life choices. :laughing:

6 Likes

Ah, my neck of the woods. Texans don’t handle snow too well, they freak at a light dusting.

4 Likes

Man my stomach is in knots atm. I feel like i want to be sick on that end. I hate GI issues. Happens to me sometimes. Sometimes so bad it curls me into a ball. Right now standing hurts sitting is more comfortable so sitting for a second hoping it passes.

I just meed to fomish this shift. I am off tomorrow. And didnt give my coverage a choice lol

1 Like

A week and a half to go! Then I’ll be able to see again! Never been excited for a surgery…

8 Likes

The joys of owning a hyperactive cat. :slight_smile: Bellatrix to cat is tearing around the apartment right now, tail curled like a question mark. Only stops for head scratches and food.

4 Likes

Try Californians.

They can’t drive in snow, rain, hail, sunshine, mud etc.

4 Likes

I think the challenge the show faces is it needs to tell the story of 13 books, yet keep us engaged without dragging things along. I predicted seeing some twisting of the timeline to fit this purpose honestly.

I also have a prediction of the last shot of season 1, however not sure of appropriate to post here. Suppose i cpild put it behond spoilers block when i get home

1 Like

see, i ain’t the only one who makes smart*** responses, even Robin Hood made them back in the day. :grin:

on a side note, we had snow a few days ago…now we’re getting rain. bah…well, so long as the roads are safe really.

2 Likes

I kinda sucks to BG when you can’t see the keyboard and the muscle memory is shot.

2 Likes

Especially those in the San Diego area when they get rain, It hardly ever rains there so the oil on the roads sit there and accumulate and when it finally does rain the cars just slip and slide everywhere.