[CS LOUNGE] Great Movie Quotes

Amen Kyzera!

3 Likes

I forgot the joys of owning a kitty that knows how to play and prance around.

6 Likes

I had a Tonkinese that loved to play fetch with a furry ball, Run and get it and drop it at my feet ready to go again; She also loved to eat popcorn on movie nights however when I moved from that town to where I’m at now it took her a while to adjust and lost the desire to play fetch and even eat popcorn.
Shortly after I found out she had cancer and one day she went outside and never returned, I searched everywhere, Put up flyers, Kept checking the Animal Shelter but never saw her again, I figured she probably went off somewhere to die as animals sometimes do especially cats.

5 Likes

Nite all stay safe and warm or dry.

4 Likes

Kyzera; I was thinking about your Son-In-Law just now and wondering how his leg is doing?

I hope everything is healing well.

3 Likes

Thank you. He is doing well. Luckily we had a wheelchair that he was able to take home and use. That has greatly increased his mobility around their house.

4 Likes

“Yes, dudes and dudettes!
Major league butt kicking is back in town!”

3 Likes

…a Jose Canseco bat?! tell me…you didn’t pay money for this!"

3 Likes

She got jumped in the subway I had to bring her here.

It’s the news lady!

Can we keep her?

4 Likes

shout out to Xanlorash and Mirasol for makeing community council :clap:

10 Likes

I have two who do that! They are not always perfect at dropping at my feet, but they get pretty close! Cats are great at making you laugh every day.

Sorry to hear yours became ill and passed :frowning:

4 Likes

It’s supposed to get windy. Really windy. But it will be in the high 50’s. Not holiday weather. :disappointed:

Yeah, they’re warning us here too about the wind on Saturday that it could be damaging winds :frowning: :cloud:

Home relaxing.

Watching some tv. Suoer tired.

Makinf chicken alfredo over rice for dinner.

Simple, but tasty and super filling.

2 Likes

Sat will apparently be 70 and raining?! How very odd. Not seeing wind yet but I expect it with that kind of weather front. It drops from 70 to 40 overnight and that usually means a storm.

Stay safe!

P.S. Yes, I am still an MVP. It is a grouping thing with the Council group.

4 Likes

Thank You Mirasol, I’m holding off getting any more pets until I’m settled in the last home that I’m going to live until the day I pass on. Pets get so stressed out when you move; At least it has been that way for me.

Speaking of moving with pets here’s an article I read just a few moments ago:
Man Finds Terrified Ginger Cat Hiding in Closet After Owner ‘Moved Out’ (msn.com)

3 Likes

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/262384875_10165846900950646_3895891224808333610_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=AQ2BZDc08gkAX9mgKMB&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=13f396beb17460aa7df861f33a4aba83&oe=61B72309

5 Likes

Ha. Just gpt a survey from T Mobile about my experiemce. So I teed off on them while explaining the associate was great.

Seriously 5x the cost as a new customer. Puh lease (not a typo lolol)

6 Likes

Clever, but not 100% guaranteed to work.

1 Like