[CS Lounge]: Drunk dwarves, and flailing Night Elves? Just another weekday

I saute my onions with the garlic (4 crushed cloves or so) and a small jalapeno pepper (diced and seeds removed). Then I add that to the cooked meat, warm it all up together before moving that to the slow cooker :slight_smile:

I also make my own chilli spice mix instead of a pre-packaged so that I can cut down on the sodium and control my own spices/heat.

1 Like

Oh I put onions in my chili as well.

But I like fresh diced onions with my spur cream and cheese. That’s all.

Back yard is mowed. Divorce should be canceled shortly when she gets home.

Next week I need to do the front but I am not going to tackle that til Monday or Wednesday weather permitting.

2 Likes

I make my own spice to pass on the chemicals in a pack. I add diced onions and grated cheese for toppers and add ins. We sound like we all do the same thing.:laughing:

1 Like

welp. my plan to fly my hunter through the Draenor areas, in hopes of getting extra exp is a flop…kept getting dismounted in Tanaan, despite my lvl 100 never doing any of the content there, and no signs of “phasing” showed an issue.

gonna have to improvise somehow now. :confused:

I found some juniper berries. I think I will try to make my own gin. :cocktail:

3 Likes

Wishing the best for your Mom as well as for your hip to feel better.

4 Likes

Well, something nice happened to me today. I was in line at the grocery store with some sodas and some cup of soups. Me, the lady ahead of me and cashier was joking around. Well… The lady, ahead of me, paid for my groceries. I was like “wow” thanks!".

9 Likes

Maybe they are trying to fly south for the winter???:cloud_with_snow:

8 Likes

finally hit lvl 60 on my Hunter…though now i’m seriously considering boosting the remaining 50 lvls. though i’d like to at least finish some of the cooking/fishing dailies. especially “Revenge is Tasty”…but i could’ve sworn there was an easy way to take those damn birbs out, without using a flying mount. but i just can’t remember. ;-;

2 Likes

Well, Mickey should not be expecting his kin to return any time soon. Lazy cat wanted nothing to do with it. Ran into our closet so I dropped a glue trap right where I expected it to run when I forced it out. And it did

Hopefully that is the only one that made its way into the house

I adore Hocus Pocus. And I really need to read its sequel.

I also love how much fun Sarah Jessica Parker had with her role XD

2 Likes

We used roast beef to catch rats like crazy. Don’t know if it will work on mice.

1 Like

And i have exodia I win.

I didn’t do it!

I also can’t sleep. :confused:

Just blame it on the pet like any evil warlock mwa ha ha ha ha ha.

This time of year? Crazy!

obligatory southern hemisphere represent post :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe it’s time I invest in a proper power drill.

1 Like

Tool Time!

It’s always time to get more tools!

2 Likes

Well you are a gnome so id give the role of al borland and TT the role of tim the tool man taylor since it would be like a bull in a china shop.

1 Like

Of Course!

I play a game called Gaslands. Fun game that uses Hotwheels. It’s basically a MadMax racing game. I’m trying to modify a Ford Falcon XB and “post-apocolypse” it up., but I have to pop the rivets first. The Dremel I use ain’t doing the job. I got some custom resin wheels and wire mesh for the windows and all the jazz.

3 Likes