[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

This character kept it as it seemed more fitting for a Warlock to do so. My Worgen Hunter on the other hand, did not approve of such and thus removed hers.

Oddly enough, my husband’s DH did the quest chain at same time as me and kept his Gift. But the whispers have yet to start for him. Don’t know where to pity him or envy him, lol.

UPDATE: I was just standing here in Dalaran while listening to the whispers and the Eye keeps disappearing for a brief nano-second. I can see my horns flash into view every few seconds. Wonder if this is related to the whispers.

FURTHER UPDATE: We just realized that my hubby’s DH has lost his Gift – he no longer shows the Eye or the buff. He swears he didn’t do the quest chain to remove it. And I know he had it last night. This is getting very odd.

Look, the 8 Bit Big Band is Live from the Subculture in NYC! https://youtu.be/ZsxBPWWZp_M

1 Like

Gnome reasons. Definitely gnome reasons.

5 Likes

Ooohhh, thank you!!

1 Like

You are very welcome. :slight_smile:

Well, that Monday was good.

You know that turtle pie got me thinking. Luckily, it didn’t hurt.
Who’s heard from the Toitle? How is he?

2 Likes

Quick question to you beautiful CS lounging folks. If I boost a character with Trust Level 3 will I lose that access?

I’m thinking he was a common goal on the Stress Test.

3 Likes

I have no idea, however I’d expect Trust to be linked to Account and not Character. But of course that’s no guarantee. I wouldn’t be surprised if that came as an afterthought…

I ask because I know if you race change the character with TL3 and even keep the name, you lose it.

Guess we’re about to find out though, fingers crossed.:crossed_fingers:

Yeah race change is, as I understand it, internally ‘create a new character with such and such characteristics’ whereas a boost is ‘new level X with Y quests completed’.
The difference being the racial/class specific quests are difficult to retrofit cleanly.
Please, though, DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS.
edit: If you lose Forum privs I guess you could try asking accounts for an undo or something.

really enjoying the TV series Barry https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_(TV_series)

I would think you would not lose the TL for a boost. Itnis just levels but same toon.

You could gain levels anyway naturally and should not lose it right? Seems to me to be the same.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d agree. Though my comprehension of the internals of the game system stopped around Pandaria, I can’t imagine a reason why this aspect should change. Though there may well be a perfectly reasonable reason for it to do so.

Also, Catch 22 miniseries is very good. Any practically Australian so…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_(miniseries)

Nope! You’ll be fine :slight_smile:

Trust is linked to your characters’s name and server. So even if you decided to transfer to another server, you can get your trust level back by making a character with the same name on the same server as you were originally on to re-gain the TL3 (since the forums tracking only cared about name and server).

They’re hoping to make trust account-wide but we’re not there yet.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, Perl. Super appreciated by me.

2 Likes

Can confirm. All is well in the world in TL3 world. Was a good sigh of relief haha.

Also, glad to hear that they’re considering making it account wide. That’ll be real nice.

4 Likes

Great to hear. And thanks so much for getting back to us on this to confirm this is how it is working… this week :wink:

All the best!

2 Likes

I am not going to lie.

That made me laugh more than it probably should have.

1 Like