[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

That is a pretty good cover.

You know what sounds good on a rainy day?

Garlic bread. Hot and freshā€¦

6 Likes

Going to make lemon garlic tilapia, stinky garlic potatoes (kids named them that), orange almond salad, and steaks for the non fish eaters. Garlic seems to be a theme here.:thinking:

4 Likes

I like making that, quite easy. I make it in a pouch so it steams nicely.

The traffic around here is crazy. Comic Con is super busy. They have police at all the corners manually changing the lights to try to get traffic moving. I have never seen it so busy!

1 Like

Itā€™s so much more relaxing watching other peoples elections where I have no idea who most of these people are.

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing anyone came stomach watching any of those

I rolled a very strong constitution score; Iā€™ve even watched several hours of the BREXIT debates.
:woozy_face:

1 Like

Yeah my cat thought she owned the house and we were her guests, LOL!

Donā€™t make the same mistake In did and inadvertently close the door with her in and for gosh sakes donā€™t ignore her if sheā€™s trying to wake you in the middle of the night when she may be telling you ā€œHey I need to go to my litter boxā€ and when you ignore her like I did she let me have it right on my back, LOL!

Iā€™ve never forgotten that one, LOL! :rofl:

She gets pissed at closed doors during the day lol.

She sleeps in the eldest room, where her cat box is. Itā€™s his problem, not mine haha.

1 Like

Got Bugā€™s new cape done just in time for the Faire today!

https://imgur.com/a/fbZAl9k

4 Likes

That cape is awesome! Nicely done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone old and new! Doing my bi-yearly check in with the CSF peeps. I hope everyoneā€™s doing well enough as they can be! The new forums are amazingly snazzy, by the way. Kudos to whoever programmed them. Figured Iā€™d make an active account for the beta lottery to increase my chances. (Have no idea if thatā€™s a factor.) But, I figured Iā€™d post while I dabble with WoW for the next month or so. So much new stuff itā€™s a bit overwhelming. (Iā€™m glad Shadowbolt is back for Affliction Warlocks.)

Any new Customer Service moderators? Any new regulars who hang out here? Any new food recipes? Etc.

7 Likes

Hiya!

Things are mostly as usual around here, especially when it comes to hearing about recipes and Bugā€™s progress. The people in the CS forums always brighten oneā€™s day.

Oh, and you can see Perlā€™s avatar now! But since this is equivalent exchange, like FMA, the Blues lost their fancy avatars.

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that. So sad they donā€™t get he neato avatars anymore. How are new people supposed to know if the person helping them is a centaur or a cute panda? Oh well. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Some day, some day

2 Likes

Oh man, thereā€™s a new trust level thing? I just tried to help someone in the Technical Support forum and I started posting support links and it says ā€œyou canā€™t post links.ā€ ā€“ Iā€™ve been here for 15 years, a shame thereā€™s no grandfathering option. I guess Iā€™ll just have to interact with a bunch of threads and not post accurate links or resources for a bitā€¦ I bet one of you peeps browsing beat me to it anyway.

1 Like

If theyā€™re Blizzard Support articles, you can post them just fine. If theyā€™re external support links, you can use the ` key (to the left of the 1) on either side of what you want to designate, or just click the </> button in the reply box after highlighting it.

It'll look like this without the need to put spaces in the URL.

2 Likes

I already researched both and it didnā€™t work for me. The Blizzard Support articles I figured would work, but it told me I canā€™t post links. I also tried the </> button workaround as well with no dice. I think it got too clever. (Heck, I spaced the thing out immensely and it kept telling me not to put URLs in.) I started over too from scratch, still wouldnā€™t budge.

I guess Iā€™ll just post more and stalk more Trust Level. In the meantime, that guy will eventually figure it out I suppose. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

chinese does not equal japanese, just so you know

3 Likes