[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

Had the baking bug lately, and might have gone a little overboard tonight. Thought I’d share! :sweat_smile:

(All sugar cookie base: peanut butter, PB and chocolate chip, chocolate chip, and rainbow sprinkle.)

8 Likes

mmmh chocolate chip cookie would do a hommer drooling gif but not lvl 3.

2 Likes

My house looks like a druid lives here. Which is appropriate considering my main.

I grow plumeria. Frangipani for non US folx.

Also, new job has me making a :poop: ton of macros so I can answer tickets quicker.

1 Like

(Honestly, I’m surprised you don’t have TL3!)

I got you, fam.

1 Like

probably short a few thousand posts and likes lol.

2 Likes

You have read 8.1k posts out of the 20k required. Your Likes count seems fine on given & received.

Suspected something like that ty.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

/BBQ Centaur

Just a few more days

Well, we didn’t end up grilling because it was too windy, but we did go to Applebee’s instead! Our server had just started on the Keto diet like what Dad’s on, so we shared a few tips with her about it. Mom comes home tomorrow afternoon and then on Thursday, they’ll be heading for Colorado for the summer. Wheeeeeee.

5 Likes

I have been watching Chernobyl with a good friend of mine. We both really enjoy the show!

One of my fathers co-workers (Who is a friend of mine) was actually in the town that the people from Pripyat were evacuated to. He has some disturbing but also very interesting stories to tell.

Such an unproductive day. I binged seasons 1 and 2 of Barry (on my son’s recommendation), as well as the first four episodes of Chernobyl. Barry was… alright; seems a poor copy of Dexter. Chernobyl is good enough to keep the HBO subscription active through the conclusion.

1 Like

I want a lightsaber but I don’t know if I want to pay $200 for it.

2 Likes

Thanks Kyzera, Your Oak looks to be about the same age, I especially like yours with the Spanish Moss hanging from it, It adds character.

3 Likes

It really depends on which one you want and what quality you would like.
There are actually a number of sites where you can get them 501st Legion approved as well!

Does anyone make ones that are durable for play fighting?

I somehow injured my right toe this past weekend, it just hurts, doesn’t feel like it’s broken.

Off for the next two days. Feels good man. Went to HR and asked for a raise, told them I had to ask for more than the standard as I have been working short staffed for the last year, no complaints just suck it up and get it done. The HR rep asked me to name what I wanted, and I threw a number out. Not a lot, I am not greedy, but it is more than double the standard formula raise they give. She said she thinks that is doable and will fight on my behalf for it.

Renewed the registration on my cars. I am still in shock how not expensive it is here vs when I lived in California.

Dog started going ballistic when I got home. I can open my garage door from about a block away, so typically I will press the button about when I can pull into the garage without stopping to wait. Got out of the car and he was just barking…big black lab letting loose, and he is not a barker. I almost got knocked over he was so happy I was home. My son is now taking him for a walk to get rid of some of that energy while the other plays some Breath of the Wild. Listen and not whine while your brother watches you while I am at work will get you a reward haha

Other one just sat on the computer watching a new anime that was recommended to him on funimation.

5 Likes

Mmmmmm coooooookieeeeeees. :cookie:

Good luck. You certainly deserve it.

5 Likes

Thank you. Just got the phone call from HR, they approved it. I am a happy dude

7 Likes