[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

You’re welcome.

=)

I hope to see all the regulars in the Stress Test tomorrow. I didn’t quite get full beta access but helping to test the game like days of old gets me all excited! The nostalgia is already kicking in!

3 Likes

I just got home and have the same thing on mine too.

Well if u were in the beta already its gona show up regardless like that if u werent its solely for the stress test.

2 Likes

I was in Beta in before BFA but after BFA released it was gone and all that was showing was my accounts and the ptr; The Beta and Stress Test WoW Classic must have loaded recently because as of yesterday it wasn’t there.

Edit: Added: WoW Classic

The first post explains what is happening with the Launcher and information about the Stress Test.

2 Likes

Thank you ma’am!

2 Likes

After loading and logging in the only option I have now for realms is for the Classic Stress Test; I will do my part and create my 5 characters as instructed, Nothing better to do from 7 - 9 PM tomorrow anyway.

Right. Mine is stress test only. Now to work out the time difference :stuck_out_tongue:

Dauth took me to see Detective Pikachu. It was so cute.

3 Likes

Looks to be doing rather well too with a release date of May 10th and already has a gross revenue of 293 Million USD, Do you think a 59 year old man like myself would like it?

I’m only 20 years younger than you, and I loved it. Its cute, and funny.

3 Likes

I hope everyone is doing well this week?

The inside of my house looks like a quarantine zone. X_X

1 Like

My wife’s 13 years younger then me, Think I may see if she will go see it with me, She likes shriek so maybe she’ll like this too.

1 Like

Fair to midland here, From the way you’re describing your house it sounds like ya’ll haven’t been doing well, I know I hadn’t seen a post from you in a while; Did you teach your Dad to play some console games, Halo with you?

1 Like

And only 7 years younger than me!

3 Likes

Mhmmm, he is getting better.

2 Likes

classic wow beta stress test! got in

4 Likes

So far the stress test has proven that my GFX card has been, under unknown circumstances, reminding me that it’s been threatening to let the smoke escape…

I don’t think I’ll be in a position to go to the cinema, but I’ve certainly put it on my list of must see this year.

1 Like

Making Jalapeno Poppers tomorrow for Saturday’s Clambake.