[CS Lounge] Centaurian Autumnal Celebration

It’s the weekend!

:popcorn: :beers:

2 Likes

The post was removed by time I clicked link, but not before it made it to Imgur.

Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/9e1VidJ

2 Likes

Just got home with my sister after seeing “Ghostbuster’s Afterlife”. Excellent movie, 2 hours and 4 minutes long and the time just flew by, If you decide to see it be sure to wait until after the first few credits to see a humorous short scene.

Afterwards I signed to my sister where she would like to eat and as usual “Golden Corral” , I’m stuffed, going to kick back and watch some TV until I fall asleep.

5 Likes

THat is gold

1 Like

Son-in-law’s surgery went well today … there were some complications but the surgeons were able to remedy them quickly. He is being kept in the hospital for now, though not sure yet for how long.

10 Likes

Ugh i didnt like the children of the light in the books and there even worse in the tv show.

3 Likes

I think my bags need a clean-up!

https://i.imgur.com/MbZGkOk.png

2 Likes

Im more suprised at the fact that people organize their bags or bank bags for that matter mine is chaos.

Maybe this’ll get deleted too.

3 Likes

Do we have a Hoarder’s Anonymous around here? Think I need to go to a meeting, lol.

SCREENSHOTS

3 Likes

<.<

I just got rid of a bunch of items which had surreptitiously become “costumes”.

I actually have bank slots now! Yay!

2 Likes

Yeah that little change has been nice.

1 Like

Hope he gets well soon…And stays well with no further complications.

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Yours aren’t too bad. You still have empty slots.

1 Like

1 Like

I think I’ve got you beat Kyzera, Guild Bank with 7 slots completely full (Old Guild that disbanded years ago), All other bags with only a few slots open, Let me know when the meetings start…LOL

2 Likes

I don’t have a collection problem. I can collect things just fine. I have a problem clearing out junk.

5 Likes

Hmph its not junk its random stuff we may have a need of further down the road for instance what if well still need the mallet of ZF for a new quest or all those regeant for a massive quest that involves the bronze flight.

1 Like

Hope you all having a great evening! Just ordered me some Domino’s Pizza and gonna watch a movie on Disney+ tonight.

Supposed to get a lot of snow here over the next couple of days. They are predicting as much as 50cm of snow could fall here over the next few days. So may have to call work and say unable to come in as I’ll be snowed in and I rely on public transit to get around.

If this happens I guess more WoW time for me. I’m doing a guild-only mount giveaway tomorrow night during guild raid. Having a roll-off. Whomever rolls the highest from 1-10,000 roll will win a FREE store mount of their choice. To kick off the holiday cheer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes