[CS Lounge] Centaurian Autumnal Celebration

I hate you all

And i mean that with absolute love people.

And Perl i just like keeping you on your toes

9 Likes

maybe they texted in bare feet? with the colder months approaching, i’ll likely be in socked feet for the foreseeable future myself.

something my father always wore. never understood the logic, but i guess it was easier to put on then sneakers. especially where you have a bad back and can’t bend over to tie your sneakers, but sandals (least the way he had them done) can just be slipped on and off at will.

i prefer my coke ice cold.

so you’re saying she…“socked” it to him?

3 Likes

Dobby is free?!?

6 Likes

I stand by my previous statement.

:grin:

4 Likes

So thats where the missing sock goes it calls in sock.

5 Likes

better than costing 4 “easy payments” of $49.99

he calls in his brother Bigfoot and calls in a favor with the Proudfeet.

But for a low price of 48.99 well throw in a tear soaked winky cozy.

and if you act now, we’ll even send you this ginsu knife that can cut through a tin can and STILL cut through a tomato, ABSOLUTELY FREE! :grin: :rofl:

But if u act now well throw in a head stone with the engraving Here lies Dobby, a free elf house elf not included.

but WAIT, there’s MORE!!

proceeds to go on a 5 min ramble about random stuff being added to the sale, that have nothing to do with the product, but needs to be gotten rid some how

But if u act now for a 6month payment plan well add a free centuar mount fries included.

just looked into that 6mth sub plan thing. the mount isn’t too bad, but not something i really would like atm. the toy is something i doubt i’ll use that much as Classic has kinda taken a backseat right now…the hearthstone stuff though?

not a fan of the card game. tried it and got stomped in less than 3 turns by someone with an OP deck. haven’t touched it since. course i could say the same about Overwatch too. haven’t touched that in forever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Diablo III, i prefer on the PS4…though i’ve got my eye on Diablo II. never had the chance to play that one, so i’ll likely look into getting it once i have the extra money.

Tell you what well even throw in a fez wearing monkey pet.

:lizard: s are :cold_face: :drop_of_blood:ed, so no problem.
Enjoy your coke.

3 Likes

Do you mean :fries:?

1 Like

Yes because fries are have a longer storage life and cheaper then breading flies.

Well, this is no fun. Did a fresh login on Forums and now I have ONLY this one character with which to post. This is Kyzera by the way.

I cleared cache and did fresh login on launcher as well.

Guess I will just be waiting until the rest of my entourage shows back up in the lists.

Hmm, so I guess since I haven’t logged out of mobile yet then I still have Kyzera showing here.

But, the posting character selection list still looks the same as what I just linked in pevious post.

3 Likes

I’ve seen a few reports on that happening and I’ve passed it on to be looked into.

8 Likes

Looking for a decent dungeon crawler game to pass my time waiting for renders to finish.