[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ đŸŽ¶

Huh, got my first Abyssal Fragment drop today.

Might be nice to get that in 20 years when RNG finally is nice to me.

What is Dorothy Gale doing in this gif ?

le Tornado is coming

Dorothy - “BRB just gotta fix this fence post”

3 Likes

OT for this thread, but if someone can point me at the explanation for my missing avatar it’d be nice to know. I mean, I kinda don’t care but otoh
 raaaar?

4 Likes

Bug with the new forum they haven’t pinned down yet. Been happening on an off since they were implemented for the WoW forums.

Perl only recently got their avatar back, for example. Some other regulars had avatars and one day didn’t. SFAs still don’t have them yet.

3 Likes

Yeah mine did the same thing so I started a thread on the Website Bug Forum and now there are more that have added to the thread reporting the same problem.
Also when I “View Profile” my character is just a shadow image in total black.

2 Likes

Ah right thanks folks, kinda guessed as much. Was planning to have a squizz for a sticky or similar last night but can’t recall if I saw one and promptly forgot or just managed to not remember to look.

2 Likes

Apparently I am being dragged off to see Alita: Battle Angel again tomorrow, with more friends. ._.

Wife had to call the police on the neighbors last night their music was insane loud at 1 am. She sleeps with earplugs and could still hear it clear as day. Car pulled up and was like we know where you are talking.

And they were in their garage with the door closed. That is how loud it was. Been 3 years. Maybe one day he will get the hint.

Tried talking to him once. His son was super nice about it. He was drunk and said some not so nice things. Cranked it way up. At that point I gave her free reign. Shame too. My son likes to play with their daughter.

2 Likes

I eats it ! Yum!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!

3 Likes

Taste like beer?

2 Likes

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
No more farming the rocket!!!
It dropped for me just now. On Rufflebottom no less.

6 Likes

Grats.

I kind of gave up this time around. I don’t know why. I started off enthused. Then one reset nothing. No interest. Like at all.

I have never been a mount farmer perse, but holiday stuff I usually had an j terest in as there was a limited window of opportunity to obtain. Oh well. Next year perhaps.

1 Like

I was just doing it as a lazy way to get tokens to buy pets that didn’t involve having to go to Darnassas, Ironforge and Stormwind daily. I wasn’t even doing it on all my 110+ characters.

2 Likes

Mine showed back up after being logged into the character for a few minutes. I actually didn’t think it was going to work, but low and behold!

I always thought it was funny that she stopped to fight with the gate instead of walking around it!

Hey Kanti.

For the longest time, I wasn’t able to post with my posting toon being visible, Aik. From time to time, my other characters seem to want to post.

I actually logged into the game with Aik (under level 20) since I don’t have a subscription active. After that, everyone can enjoy Aik again
 :popcorn:

I see that your character is level 90
 left about the same time I did. Do you have an active account to log into Kant to see if that works?

Possibly an issue with the Discourse <-> avatar image cache bridge.

I did notice that in the JSON page for you guys toons your avatar_template variable was set to some random URL on a discourse server rather then something on worldwarcraft.com’s render server.

Maybe it’s her shoe. You can’t hear her cursing while trying to smash her shoe back on.

1 Like

I guess the stress is getting to me, fighting a migraine right now.

It’s windy. Real windy. At least the power is still on.:wind_face:

Weird! I mean, I sorta miss my old red and black profile pic since I had it for so long, but I’m cool with the current one. Still gotta spend some time (at some point) getting Perl a nicer outfit :wink:

Very windy! Had to move some of my outdoor chairs to the shed so that they wouldn’t blow away!! One was already blown off the deck before I even got up this morning.

School tomorrow
new vacuum tomorrow (LTS Dyson ‘as is’ 9 years old and barely ever sworn at in the past day or so
since I haven’t used it
) and more working on finishing the basement. Need to get moving on that project!!

We cover our deck chairs in the late fall and tie them all to the deck rails. We have had stuff go air born before.