[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ đŸŽ¶

Yeah, its a birthday picture for Merdie. Maybe I’ll figure out some other way.

Must say, really digging ST:D. It’s the first TV Trek I’ve actually
 liked?

Just got back from seeing Alita: Battle Angel again, but this time with a group of friends.

I hope you are all having a great day. :slight_smile:

ITS ALMOST FRIDAY!

1 Like

Alvie has my email

1 Like

I wonder why they don’t air the reruns of “Happy Days” now? Also another sitcom I liked was “The Wonder Years” that ran from 1988-1993.

I wonder why they don’t air these once popular TV shows anymore?

I’ll get Alvie to send you some then.

:woman_shrugging:

Alvie received, Alvie will send.

1 Like

Weather was beautiful today (yesterday by the time most will read this). Saturday’s forecast is 33°F, the first time the temp will have crawled above freezing in just over a month. And just to add a little tarnish to that silver lining, there’s a 70% chance of more snow and/or freezing rain.

Thank you. Would I be missing out on things because I don’t technically have an active subscription, since I buy game time? Would I be able to access Classic?

We honestly don’t know.

That’s fair. I don’t know if I really want to play Classic - more so just used it as an example.

1 Like

The only difference between a recurring subscription and adding game time manually is that one ‘automates’ the process of adding game time to your license. As long as your WoW license is active, you have access to all the same content and features, regardless of how you add game time.

“Active subscription” just means that game time has been applied to your account.

1 Like

That answers it perfectly, thank you!

1 Like

You’re most welcome. :smiley:

1 Like

You can give her the address, I don’t have a problem with it.
No need to play middle-woman.

2 Likes

Gonna get an ultrasound and a barium swallow done today, as well as some bloodwork next week.

Then I get onto COBRA, or I’m supposed to. We’ll, uh. We’ll see if I do. (I never got the papers so I don’t know if I do or not!)

How long has it been?

Last day was Dec. 21, and they gave me until Feb 28 on my benefits. But I haven’t gotten any kind of papers for COBRA, and the documentation I got on exit said it should have been within a few weeks of it ending. I’ll be calling in a couple hours to see what’s up.

But how does one practice photoshop skills without playing middle woman?

Asking for a friend