[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ 🎶

On muh way. Soundsnmuch better than my chicken Alfredo over rice with sautĂŠed zucchini and onions.

Yeah. My problem is I took no time after my busy work weekend for me. A bunch of running around Monday with the youngest, covering an extended shift yesterday and then running around for the eldest. I fell asleep on the couch for a few hours and that ruined things. Was up til 3 and got called in on my day off.

It’s all good. I have tomorrow to deal with my fried brain

In other news got tired of growing my beard so I trimmed it. A little shorter than I wanted. We shall see what my wife says when she gets home.

…

I’ll trade ya a plate.

1 Like

I found a lump in my dog’s leg when I trimmed her nails. It may have happened when she slipped on the ice on the back deck. I’m hoping that’s it instead of being something worse. My gut tells me it’s not from slipping…

Still don’t have the hang of cooking for only two.

On the third day of a roast chicken tonight, different sides but still the same chicken.

Before that two days of a ratatouille.

Before that fish poached in white wine with fresh asparagus, no leftovers.

Before that two days of spaghetti carbonara.

That’s as far as my memory goes back right now, but leftovers are definitely a thing here.

And now for a random, sort of food related, image from my collection to see if I can post links yet.

https://imgur.com/a/RacJyJX

Nope, guess I don’t get trust level three after all?
c’est la vie

1 Like

Actually, that sounds good.

Fun day…

Spent the day at the dentist. Had some major cleaning done, they numbed the whole jaw, getting fitted for some partials

Hmn. Discovered that my rig was being assigned new IP address every ten minutes or so, after untold frustration when none of the usual suspects reported in for frequent disconnects during raid and mythics. The things you learn not needing a system restart like you’ve believed since seventh grade.

Oddity, indeed.

Wishing your dog the best of luck. Hopefully it will just be an injury and will quickly heal.

2 Likes

Miss Moo is two tomorrow. Where did my little baby go?

7 Likes

Reba McEntire and Stephen Colbert were pretty good ay

1 Like

That way!
Also? /tally mark

1 Like

But it’s already “tomorrow” over there :wink: Here’s to another great year of growing! I hope she has a wonderful birthday tomorrow :birthday:

4 Likes

Watching the masked singer. Don’t know why j love this show so much. I love trying to figure out who they are. Guessed a few, and pretty sure I have another one nailed.

Love the show. There were about 5 that the wife and I knew from the voice. Monster just off his speech patterns (I watch his twitch streams).

1 Like

Ok. I know none of y’all up north want to hear this, but… it’s freaking HOT today! And we have an allergy warning.

:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

1 Like

Oh cool. I don’t have monster down. I have a guess but it is just that.

Of course, just in case anyone is watching or might binge later, not saying anything. Don’t think I am right on monstrr though. Pretty sure I had Peacock dead to rights from the second performance though.

Hey, it’s a balmy 13F up here. No snow flying around today.

edit… darned forums (but hey, got my posting character right… woot!)

1 Like

RIP Peter Tork. I remember watching the Monkees as a kid. Love American Style came on after.

2 Likes

It’s 40 today. We may even get tstorms on the weekend. Spring is a tease!:grin::cloud_with_rain::zap::cloud_with_snow:
Spelling is hard.