[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ đŸŽ¶

Below is a you tube video of a relative of mine singing that was in show business (She had a beautiful Soprano Voice); She had credits in many plays on Broadway with Playbill doing plays; Zorba 1983 with Anthony Quinn, Cabaret 1987, Fiddler On The Roof 1990, Showboat 1994, and Ragtime 1998; She also was in the original “Beauty And The Beast” in 1991 and got a small credit for her role. She also was on the album “The Mother Of Us All” from: “New World Records”.

Anyway I thought I would share her wonderful voice to others; She died way too young

11 Likes

Monday begins

It’s going to be a cold one tonight too.

I lost the majority of my numbers tbh. Send mine to hers? We’re bnet buddies, right? I’ll send it to you through there, if not the email.

I’m on the SBTwhatever group. I can send you her number.

I emailed the #

And called into work again. Running on little sleep. This is going to be fun wheeeee

At least I can make this one only last about 3 hours, as opposed to the 9 it was yesterday haha

1 Like

So glad I have the next two days off. Stopped at the grocery store after work to pick up a few things. When I came back out, the snow had started. Fours later, time to take the car to the mechanic, there’s already 3 inches of fresh snow. Forecast says it’s supposed to keep it up until around dinnertime.

On a related note, I hope my guy can find the coolant leak. Been adding a quart or more everyday for the past month or two. Finally decided it would be cheaper to just get it fixed. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Morning all.

Hey Teuf. It’s snowing pretty heavy downtown. Unfortunately, I’m in one of those schools that didn’t get a snow day today. It’ll be interesting to see who shows up. Stay safe out there.

Edit
 darned posting toons

2 Likes

No intention of leaving the house until the mechanic calls to tell me the car is fixed. Not even gonna shovel the driveway, because I ‘accidentally’ left my gloves in the car. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Feel bad for the roommates, though. One is driving home from Fargo later today, the other will be delivering pizzas to all the kids that did get to stay home. :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

2 Likes

I offered the class the opportunity to stay home due to the weather

The entire class took me up on it within an hour and a half.

Snow day! :snowflake:

5 Likes

You’ll have to tell them they’re slacking if they take that long. :wink:

3 Likes

Oooh, this stings

Mechanic just called to let me know that he tracked the coolant leak to the radiator. Also told me that they noticed an oil leak I wasn’t aware of. Discovered that the oil filter wasn’t even finger-tight. Now I remember why I stopped going to VIOC.

$850 for a new radiator and an oil change and filter. Hope my tax refund isn’t dinged as hard as I’m afraid it might be.

2 Likes

Hey Eile. I sent the email about 7:30am local time. They probably weren’t even awake yet. :grinning:

And just a few minutes ago, the university cancelled classes for the rest of the day. I made the right decision because everyone will be safe.

Sorry about the moneypit Teuf. Hopefully you don’t have to pick it up today. It’s certainly not letting up. Looks pretty.

:stuck_out_tongue: Not that I expect everyone to remember, but I much prefer Lethie as a nickname here.

That’s good to hear.

Just sent my ex-wife a pic of the deck buried under a foot and a half of snow. I get the sense she doesn’t regret moving to Florida. :laughing:

2 Likes

Jambalaya with chicken and sausage tonight.

/omnomnomnomnomnom

3 Likes

I was up to 5am my time with the pain last night. “Luckily” I’m off today and can deal with fried brains. Forced myself up around 9. Didn’t want to sleep until like 1pm on my day off. What stinks is I had planned on going to Busch Gardens. Haven’t been in a while and have a season pass. No way I could walk it today.

Me too!

/waves

Glad to see you posting more actively!!!

I went outside around 3am to walk off a cramp and it was 72F. We’re 88 here in the Tampa Bay area right now. Actually, it’s too hot too soon.

Mmmmm! I love jambalaya with andouille and shrimp.

1 Like

Squiddo does not like seafood. :expressionless:

Awwww
 I make it with chicken too. I haven’t made in a while. I only know how to basically make a Fireman’s pot(skillet) . And I live alone. Same with chili and gumbo. I only make them when I know I can share.

I share and I can’t make too much or it will never get eaten. :joy: Leftovers are rare, but when they do happen, they rarely get eaten in a timely manner. >.<

1 Like