[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ šŸŽ¶

Mmmm, I love fajitas. I tried a recipe for Lasagna Soup last night, turned out pretty good.

4 Likes

Happy birthday, my beautiful friend. I hope where ever you are, youā€™re dancing.

My three things:

1. My business is about ready to go.

2. Bug starts primary school in just over a week, and is so very excited about it. He asks ever day if its ā€œa school day yetā€.

3. My family. And that includes the friends who became family.

7 Likes

Not a lot to tell.

The new year has been quiet so farā€¦and yes the nightmares have returned. I dont know why. It isnt that bad reallyā€¦just scary to not be able to sleep despite your body wanting to go back to sleepā€¦its kinda weird.

The hard part is when your mind reorients to reality and the line between dream and real blursā€¦but it passes.

Other than that I had my first attempt at making a pizza.

Lets just say it didnt work out as planned and leave it at thatā€¦

1 Like

Sheā€™s dancing with her mama and Alan. Pretty sure it was her that sent this gorgeous moon weā€™ve been seeing.

1. My dog is eligible to get an honourary degree because sheā€™s come with me as my service dog hahaha.

2. Iā€™m starting school next week.

3. You all.

7 Likes

My three things

1. The year looks to be a good one.

2. All is well and no dramas or crises or major issuesā€¦

3. I will be 57 this year.

4 Likes

Fair warning. Be prepared to cry. I feel safe in saying most of not all of us did it.

4 Likes

ā€œEmissary armor, weapon caches, and rewards from faction assaults now reward the item by loot specialization. These were previously rewarded by class.ā€

All those nay-sayers claiming Blizzard doesnā€™t listen have been proven wrong.

10 Likes

Ahhh. Nobody tell my wife I came crawling into bed around 1230. She would be really mad.
. As soon as kiddo dropped off at school, I smell a nap.

1 Like

None of those naysayers are about to care. <.<

3 Likes

To think that I was about to panic about KH3 not having drive forms again. They were my favorite bit of KH2.

Since loot spec only really affected weapons in this day-and-age, I for one am ecstatic about this change.

Blake just spent like half an hour in my lap. Iā€™m so happy sheā€™s starting to warm up to me, I was worried that she wouldnā€™t.

3 Likes

I have noticed something strange about Misbecky since she got her new helm. The first time I log in on her, on the character screen, she flips down her helms visor. I think I am catching her while she goofs off when I am not there. I always wondered what she did while I was gone. Caught in the act!:grinning:

1 Like

New photo by Jennifer May Guerra
This is Ramses, whom we lost in December to an extremely aggressive cancer, but who gave lots of love to everyone while he was here.

I miss him quite a bit, but now that Iā€™m sharing a place with my brother, his cat Mater sleeps on my bed and his dog Olive is always happy to give and receive love.

9 Likes

Happiest of birthdays to my namesakeā€¦ We all miss and love you. Dance today like you do everyday, and know that our hearts and spirits are with you my dear.

8 Likes

I have a spoon deficit.

:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf::tired_face:

2 Likes

*hugs the Papawulf

We were rudely awakened (well, the kids and I) by the smoke alarm malfunctioning this morning. Poor Bug was so confused - and Wills was absolutely terrified :frowning:

I honestly donā€™t know what to say, personally I have a wife who is beyond epic as support, I donā€™t know how long she can continue but ā€¦ . I canā€™t imagine what your situation must be like, closest I can come would be when I was living in a constant paranoid hallucination that was my world, even then the only voice from the real world was my wife.

As clichƩ as it seems even to me, the only thing I can say is be strong and hold on; this too shall pass.

I have not walked in your shoes, only you know yourself, but just try to breathe and have faith.

Or you have a problem with retention of flatware in your kitchen and Iā€™m acting the fool (not a problem, Iā€™m inured by now).

5 Likes

I only have a shortage of spoons when I make home made soup or chili. Usually we have a shortage of forks.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

AMEN! While I was living with my daughter and her husband, all five forks I brought with me vanished. They bought an entire set of silverware. By the time they moved out, only three forks of that set remained. (Of course, all that has led to a massive surplus of butter knives.)

1 Like