[CS Lounge] Ahh home, let me come home~ 🎶

Heh @Vrak

I can mark your post as a solution so it gets tagged in the OP.

3 Likes

…

My cat just flung food at me. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

They’re hoping you’ll fling some back that’s fit for cat consumption.

6 Likes

I had a good cry last night when the date caught me… I hate this time of year now… :frowning:

3 Likes

Its actually kinda weird. I never really celebrated Australia Day, but now I just can’t. And of course, people take exception to that. :rage:

That said, this year we are going to take the kids to an Indigenous “healing ceremony” at the village green.

4 Likes

I say, peasant, I don’t want this swill. I am Egyptian royalty, and you will treat me as such. Now go fetch me a fresh field mouse.

In other news, I picked up some Sour Hi Chew today at the store. Lemon and Grapefruit. The grapefruit tastes really really good.

6 Likes

Are we making a pit stop in Moonglade this year?

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything yet. But even if no one else is, I’m going to go sit there quietly for a bit, and think about her.

In slightly happier news, I now have my ABN, and my business name registered. Yay for adulting!

7 Likes

We have Columbus Day, or don’t: life can be complicated.

Spent the day in bed sick. Had vertigo, nausea, chills and all that fun stuff. Missed my raid tonight.

1 Like

Oh geez! Drink hot liquids, get rest, and take care of yourself. Shame about raiding, but you come first.

1 Like

Well our raid night was nice to me. We dropped the boss before Rastakan. More importantly I got a new weapon and a Titanforge that angered the entire guild. A pair of 420 boots on a bonus roll.

2 Likes

I’ve got school and I’ll probably fall asleep before anything, but…

Friends, let’s remember and honour her by sharing three things that make you happy, a cute animal gif, and spread kindness especially in here.

2 Likes

Good morning friends. I feel like I have the distinct displeasure of not knowing the soul you are speaking of, but here are 3 things that make me happy.

My family. My wife and my children are my world. I cannot imagine any of them not being a part of my life.

My residents at work, and more specifically when they go into a food coma after I ate. When no food comes back to my kitchen, it has been a very good meal. Knowing that they are so pleased with the meal makes me smile. Thinking about it now is making me smile.

The CS Lounge. I know it sounds silly, but I love hearing about everyone’s day, the comings and goings, recipes, whats for dinner etc. It was one of these threads that attracted me to this forum so much after I had an issue and everyone was kind enough to help me.

I cannot post gifs, or there would be a puppy chasing his tail at the bottom of this post.

2 Likes

This thread sparks joy and so will not be thrown to the abyss. Hope everyone is having a gravy day so far!

I still don’t have my monkey back but that won’t keep me down :monkey:

6 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive?
https://media.giphy.com/media/55iSbtO40rIwVPVL0U/giphy.gif

3 Likes

Feeling much better today. slept close to 24 hours, waking periodically to drink water, go to the bathroom and take medication.

4 Likes
https://goo.gl/images/jmbiKn
3 Likes

It is amazing the power that sleep has when you feel horrid. You can fall asleep feeling like crud and wake up with a pounding headache and tired like you haven’t slept in a week, but not feeling like the crud you did when you fell asleep haha

1 Like

Making fajitas tonight.

omnomnomnomnomnonmom

3 Likes