[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Ah. Yeah, it seems this story has managed to carrion long enough at this point.

19 Likes

Wasnt my intent on linking the article it was more on mmo wording of a automated ban you would think they know better.

4 Likes

Terrible, Capslock.

:clap:

:smiley:

I know, but if I can provide clarification on how things happened/work, I try to.

9 Likes

Not even the worst pun I’ve made.

3 Likes

Were too peas in a pod were both very punny despite what rhe crittics would say.

2 Likes

9 Likes

tiptoes into a very quiet CS forum

Good morning all. Rainy Saturday here so it is just blah, grey, cold, and wet.

I have been working on some of the older raids and things for Transmogs, which is always fun. Also Palia.

I hope everyone has a very pleasant day with at least one thing that makes you happy!

sets out coffee, tea, cocoa, and snacks

:teapot: :coffee: :bubble_tea: :croissant: :waffle: :strawberry:

11 Likes

Oh good, it’s not just me. I’m used to refreshing the page and seeing a minimum of 10 posts to look through. This morning? Nothing.

2 Likes

Hoards the coffee.

We got the rain yesterday and part of the overnight. It snowed a little this morning, but now the sun’s trying to break out. That does not mean it will be warm today. The rain did help to green some of the yard up, though, but not all that much. It’s still a bit early for that.

Heading out later to hang with some friends and see Dune 2. I’m pretty excited about that. The only thing about that is that it’s a 9:00 showing, on the night we “spring forward.” I’m going to be dragging tomorrow. :sleeping:

3 Likes

I was kind of worried too. I was not sure if the forum broke, or I was not seeing posts or what. I guess it was just super quiet. Not even a full moon or anything!

We are a month early on the green this year. My crocus started blooming on Feb 6th, and are still blooming depending on where in the yard they are. The daffodils are blooming now. The tulips are all up and making progress. The red honeysuckle has leaves as does the butterfly bush. Roses are starting to bud out new leaves. Backyard is bright green

It is confusing, to be honest.

4 Likes

i’m in Alberta, Canada and we got hit with a pretty big dump of snow last Saturday/Sunday
 im pretty sure there is a least 2 Feet in my yard! Nothing will be blooming here for a month or so lol

2 Likes

The plus weather were getting should helpnwith that.

I also see a lot of greenery where I am. I was looking at our gardens a few days ago. Blueberry, elderberry, and goldenrod bushes are all in bloom. Tulips and daffodils have flowered. Our honeybees are confused but have not ventured out of their hives that much. Our collards, kale, and cabbage survived the winter despite receiving some snow. In the past few years, we have not had any snow. I can’t complain about that since we have fresh greens year-round.

2 Likes

Responds to your hoarding by making more coffee while waiting for the race to start

5 Likes

Yay 3 Albertans here, we’re starting to become a minority.

1 Like

Could someone give me my numbers, please? Thanks.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

6 Likes

Do you mean for Trust level 3, Jonas? You are several hundred short for Topics views and over 10k short for posts read.

3 Likes

true! +3Cis the high for today here

2 Likes

it’s too bad i’m as close to Saskatchewan as you can get LOL

2 Likes