[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Different company?

new different company. similar faces :wink:

3 Likes

ooooh. One of the Ex Blizz companies then maybe. Good for her! Happy to hear she is doing well.

1 Like

LOL
Found her!

Anoyne want to tell me what wrong about the article half truths.

DW go to bed dude. It’s like 2 am.

1 Like

As a longtime RWBY fan I knew that series was on the downward swing, and all the horror stories from RT employees made this seem inevitable.

3 Likes

Used to watch that with one of my co-workers when we were doing the graveyard shift. It’s easy to get into that show.

When I was stationed in the U.K. I remember watching their version when it kicked off in the early 2000s and it was more of a social experiment. It was kinda catchy in the first few seasons when it was raw and BB would stir the pot, but then it got more contrived and I lost interest.

When I returned to the U.S. I tuned into their version one time and quickly determined it was garbage.

1 Like

Pokes head out of mailbox to say hello

Hello all and good afternoon / morning / evening!

7 Likes

My theory is they either got sent the wrong suspension template, or the suspension was delayed and for a previous name of that pet.

2 Likes

It’s possible that there was a small issue with the template, but more likely, the screenshot was cropped and/or edited to remove the name. Notice how it doesn’t show the second half of the email?

This is from many years ago (around 2019 or 2020, I believe), and they renamed the Carrion Bird to something very inappropriate.

It’s only now becoming an issue because someone revived it on Reddit, and MMO Champion doesn’t care to do any investigating, because there’s engagement to be made from it.

4 Likes

Its not the account action its mmo champs wording of automated ban.

2 Likes

Ouch now this one actualy hurts deep like the death of robert jordan. RIP god father of dragon ball akira Toriyama

5 Likes

A lot of gaming/movie and tv show legends are going to be passing away this decade. They’re all getting old now : (

2 Likes

68 not that old.

Hmm, definitely didn’t expect to see a Fated Fortune Card available for item restoration. It is just what you receive when you eat the Fated Fortune Cookie food (DF cooking recipe).

Click for image

3 Likes

I
GOT
Shappie!

4 Likes

I just found out about this when I tried to make a post about Akira Toriyama. May he rest in peace.

:cry:

4 Likes

I generally don’t like to discuss penalties in the lounge thread, but to clear things up. A Game Master made a mistake and accidentally marked “Carrion Bird” as a bad name. It’s since been resolved, albeit not before making a lot of noise.

17 Likes