[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

About 7k read - and a few likes given.

4 Likes

Best I can tell, looks to be Sept 28th

4 Likes

Danke

Absolutely none. I’ve never had a single warning over anything.

Have a good nite there will be afresh pot of coffee for u in the morning.

5 Likes

Check your emails from Blizzard. You would have got one on the date of the account action.

Oi NCIS keeps getting wierder and wierder this week.

It’s entirely possible that I did, but if I did it either went to my spam or I trashed it at the time. I’ve still got sysadmin forum messages on all of my characters’ profiles but the date isn’t any more specific than “September '23”

Orlyia got me sorted out though!

2 Likes

I still don’t know what’s keeping me out. I had a silence in September, but it was overturned on appeal, so I’m just reading posts and topics like crazy for now.

1 Like

Unsurprisingly, I didn’t lose TL3 when the beta forum access bug was corrected. Probably has something to do with having 2.1 million posts ‘read’. :man_shrugging:

Edit - to put the word read in quotes. :laughing:

5 Likes

I know I need to start commenting in other topics. I just don’t get to 'em fast enough. And I also know I need to “read” a bunch more posts, too.

That said, TL3 doesn’t bother me all that much. Strike that - I can’t post links anymore! ARGH! :cry: :rofl:

3 Likes

Not sure what’s going on with your head, but I sure hope it isn’t serious!

6 Likes

Posting is not really much of the requirement. It is mostly reading and tossing out a few likes, as well as not getting Suspended.

5 Likes

Well, with as little as I post, that should be safe.

5 Likes

You should have seen me in the 2H Frost forums back when we were fighting for it. I must have gotten silenced every other week in that forum and would have easily qualified as a filthy cobalt.

I’m not sure which is stranger. The cubes you are wearing, or the goofy grin to go with them. :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been feeling a bit…wonky… lately.

In other news, 995/1000 on the Trading post. So close. :confused:

3 Likes

I had one, but I have an email saying it was overturned. Is this holding me back?

As long as it was overturned, no. Evidently there was a glitch, per Vrakthris’s post.

Hey vrak i always wondered why you got rid of the hows my driving link for feedback that would seem easier then a email. Did you get rid of it because people abused it.