[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Well this is a nice quiet thursday nite on this forum.

2 Likes

Yes DW, time to relax and just enjoy the night. Nice to get off work and just enjoy the game. And help newbs in the guide channel.

2 Likes

Wait you mean were suposed to help them an not telll the to talk to the giant robot in hellfire.

2 Likes

That would be ok, they gotta learn sometime that not everything is gonna play nice.

2 Likes

Whelp! Finally upgraded all of my PvP set gear to iLevel 476. So finally reached PvP iLevel 489 when in Battlegrounds now.

Took a while to finally get all of my epics. But worth it in the end!

8 Likes

Having some fun with Helldivers 2, the stuff people do ingame, is just plain silly.

2 Likes

Exciting news to learn thereā€™s another Tron movie in development.

Not too excited to learn Jared Leto is attached to it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m still over here cringing (in direct opposition to things being ā€œcringeā€, because I shudder everytime I see that usage) that theyā€™ve remade ā€œThe Crow.ā€ Some things just shouldnā€™t be done. Especially since theyā€™ve got Bill SkarsgĆ„rd looking like a Leto-Joker. I just cannot.

3 Likes

I never liked joker wasnt that good of a movie over hyped.

1 Like

I still havenā€™t seen it, but Iā€™m weird? Even though itā€™s the norm for comic adaptations to have multiple characterizations and then all of the remakes and reboots to all the things - give me something solid and Iā€™m content with that and donā€™t need the 15 different Supermans or Batmans and all of that. While sometimes the reboots can occasionally eventually out-do the originals (Iā€™m looking at you, Dark Knight trilogy), after a point itā€™s kind of like just leave things alone already.

Even though Joker was a different spin due to him being the main focus, I just didnā€™t feel any interest at all in it. So I havenā€™t managed to suck it up and watch it yet.

1 Like

Now I can finally be the dreadlord I was always meant to be!

6 Likes

I found it dull and boring the slow decent into madnes. Wasnt worth it.

Grabbing tickets for tonightā€™s 7:45 showing of Dune pt. 2 might have been a bad idea.

1 Like

Anyone watching Shogun? :smiley:

I keep seeing ads for it, and it looks good, so Iā€™ll probably add it to my ever growing list. How are you liking it?

Fianly got FF7 rebirth not fast and furious ha ha installing now.

I really need to take the time to put in some feedback concerning follower dungeons. Cause at times, I just want to vote kick my group, lol!

• Stop running away from the mobs!
  • Please stop waiting til boss is almost dead to cast lust.
  • Also, I think the NPCs should scale to the player(s) in the group ā€“ so that the followers can at least have a better chance of not dying.

EDITED TO ADD:

One good thing about the follower dungeons is that they count for the ā€œDefeat 25 Dungeon Bosses (that grant XP)ā€ activity for the Travelerā€™s Log ā€“ even when done at max level.

5 Likes

I swear Blizzard coded the Hunter Follower NPC (Austin Huxworth) with the belief that jumping improves DPS, lol.

1 Like

Wierd when did i lose tl3ā€¦

$20? Only a Dreadlord would charge such a price

3 Likes