[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

That was one intense storm last night. The thunder actually made the house shake, it was so deep. It was short lived though. A tornado touched down a bit north of us. It’s still dark so they can’t see how much damage yet. And now we are under a high wind warning. Over 45 mph. Gotta love Spring. This stuff usually happens in March, not February.

6 Likes

Well one of my characters had a bugged out Vault this week. All seven of my 70s ran the TW weekly (complete 5 TW runs) and thus should have been given two choices in the Vault. Yet, my DK only received 1 Vault option as if she didn’t get credit for the other 4 TW dungeons she ran. Very odd, oh well.

1 Like

For a second I read that as 25m and I was like, where do you live? Is there even anywhere on Earth that gets 25m of snow in a day? (I don’t think so - that is hurricane amounts of water.) 25cm is more than enough for me - where I live we might get 10-15 at once occasionally but 25cm (10") is rare.

It was almost 80F yesterday (a record, I believe) and it’s 23 now.

3 Likes

March Trading Post rewards are up!

This month is going to be putting a dent in my tender. So many good mog-ly things. I’m a sucker for the one-shoulder Dueler’s capes.

5 Likes

The Peafowl is beautiful.

I’ve been waiting for them to get to green, though I was hoping for something a bit darker. Decisions decisions.

7 Likes

Be a shadow priest. Shadowform will darken that peacock up.

8 Likes

Hehe, I meant darker green for the cloak and hooded cloaks. Like a nice forest or killarney green cloak instead of a keppel green.

6 Likes

Tje m9unt and executioneers blade are the 9nly thing that interests me rarrly find and goo xmogs.

1 Like

Richard Lewis RIP

5 Likes

This is me right now after spending last couple of days running Torghast. But at least I got the achievements done.

8 Likes

Hoping everyone in Texas is safe from the massive fires burning there right now. Read that millions of residents are on a red alert at this time.

Been trying to get ahold of some of my relatives that live in Texas. They reside just North of Dallas.

8 Likes

wait wut? Where?

edit: oh wow, the Panhandle

3 Likes

Good morning all and happy Leap Day! :frog: :rabbit: :rabbit2: :kangaroo:

sets out extra large pots of coffee, tea, and cocoa

Edit to correct typo.

9 Likes

(Yeah, I know it’s a leap year and all, but it reminded me of a site)

It appears to be National Toast Day, too!

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/toast-day/

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/YAiuDUX

2 Likes

I live just west of Fort Worth, I haven’t smelled any smoke and we haven’t had any warnings.

It’s in the Panhandle, northeast of Amarillo and into Oklahoma. Your family should be safe if they’re north of Dallas.

2 Likes

Random thought, but how cool would it be if we’ve unknowingly run dungeons or BGs with a moderator?

Also, Mirasol looking good with the afro bun

1 Like

I don’t know, but I’ve run a random with Keydar of DLC.

2 Likes

Well thats new to me i clicked on the date time of the thread on my phone and it brings up creation time date and last post time.

Despite various issues I’ve had with players over the years, I have not for one moment ever regretted buying WoW in 2004. Hard to believe… 20 years gone by like that. But on the whole its been more fun than trouble. ^^

6 Likes