[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Chirp chirp chirp, been so quiet in here tonight. Everyone off doing mythics? PS having a really hard time finding a group to kill Razageth, do people still kill her?

1 Like

Iiiiiii wondered why that voice/text thread OP sounded familiarā€¦ their most recent post confirmed it.

Been busy in-game lately working on achievements. Hoping to finally earn the 100,000 Honorable Kills Achievement sometime in the next week here! About 1.3k kills off at this time.

Looks like wildfire season has started here early too now in British Columbia. We already got an 8 hectare blaze burning in the northern part of the province which is crazy for this time of year!

2 Likes

Im enjoing the live action ATLAits nice gettng more character development and back story into the character i dont mind the change to zuko more likeable.

1 Like

Dear Vrak, I hope you donā€™t mind, all the more pings youā€™re getting from GD over your helpful information on the forums

3 Likes

I wonder how many players are gona forget the first is friday.

Yup! I wonder what new rewards await us for the month of March. For the Trading Post that is. Havenā€™t seen any announcements yet.

1 Like

I just finished it pity no mount from mogushan vaults wierd that non of the world bosses on timeless isle doesnt count towards raid bosses completed.

Old content. Only current content counts for stuff like the vault. When itā€™s timewalking I believe then it works.

K but MOP raid bosses count and any other old school raid boss.

1 Like

Yeah I was in the middle of editing that in, haha. Timeless Isle is technically outdoor content, so like the world bosses in Dragonflight, they wouldnā€™t tally.

Pandaria raids work this week since itā€™s Pandaria timewalking, but Iā€™d be surprised if they count next week.

I rember trolling people telling them u get extra loot if u jump down elegons hole lol good times.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done Pandaria and Outlan raids for the raid boss totals. If it requires a current raid boss it is usually mentioned.

RIP chris gauthier.

1 Like

I had no idea you could pause the next payment on a sub!?

7 Likes

I was gona say thats new but its 5months old.

1 Like

Sometimes they write things well ahead of time, but have it ā€œhiddenā€. Happens with forum threads too. All of a sudden there is a new to you sticky, but it is 4 days old.

They can toggle the visibility on and off.

It certainly is new to me and I was surprised to see the 5 months date on it too. I canā€™t imagine it has been LIVE that long and I did not know. Possible, but unlikely.

4 Likes

Hmm dang it wheres teh poke button i want to poke vrak or orlyia.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Vrak works most Sundays and Orly is normally off by now. Maybe someone will pop by eventually. More likely tomorrow or later next week.

1 Like