[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Ran an LFR earlier. Got to Smolderon, and it wasn’t looking good. Everyone died except “SuperTank,” a paladin, who ended up soloing the last 12mil or something equally ridiculous. It was pretty spectacular.

6 Likes

Cooking up some delicious nachos for dinner tonight. Sent one of my friends that I live with to the store to pick up some of the ingredients.

And when I make them they are amazing. Everyone here loves it when I cook some up! :smiley:

4 Likes

Finished all the Valentines day stuff in WoW (no rocket). Finished all the Lunar stuff in Diablo 4 before it ends tomorrow. I THINK I even have all the Palia Lunar stuff done even though that goes for a while still. I did not really do the Lunar New Year stuff in WoW seeing as I don’t think there was anything new I needed.

Yay for too many events at once!

6 Likes

Did a full UI reset this toon had a different ammount from a alliance toon when this one shoudlve been higher boom problem solved all is good.

1 Like

Is this the part where the Cool-Aid Man bursts through the wall?

Im not ready for this NICIS the ducky tribute episode that was a hard start.

I haven’t played WoW in a few years. So I had some catching up on Lunar Festival. I got everything from it with the exception of the firework recipes for all the engineers. Something I neglected for years. Only one of them has all of them.
I got everything from Love is on the air except for the rocket. Had several already, including the Love Bird mount.

All of that was possible because I am an altoholic. But I lost sleep and had no time to check out D4’s holiday.

I thot i had another day on the love event imagine my surprise when it was over thats what i get for not paying attention.

I finally finished the Lunar event in Diablo 4 just now. It was actually fun … got to do a whole bunch of new things. Is it just me or was the gold just raining down upon us during the event? My Sorceress made over 11M gold today and gained 4 levels.

1 Like

Kinda sitting here wondering what happened to mastadon and his chronic typo illness

2 Likes

Poked him for ya.

4 Likes

Dear lord that threads deterioating some posts are debatable flagging.

4 Likes

People wonder why folks don’t do CS jobs anymore.

4 Likes

Sweet guy! Unsure if he’ll remember me we talked about metal in here all the time 2016-2020 :grinning:

Buy a smart toothbrush they said.

It will be fun they said.

What could possibly go wrong.

3 Likes

Smart technology is one of the worst groupings of inventions to hit the market.

All networking equipment and software has vulnerabilities. Supported technologies get patched frequently to deal with vulnerabilities. Who’s writing patches for that oven, or for that camera, ten years later? Or even one year later? Or even at release? There’s insane amounts of throw away product out there.

Most smart tech only exists to enrich the creators. All debt falls onto society to bear.

6 Likes

And a good chunk of that profit can be gained by selling data. Every smart device listens and tracks. Many communicate online which means all your data can be grabbed some someone else - usually the company making the product.

I have a dumb home. Nothing in my house is online besides the modem/router and the devices I intentionally connect such as the laptop and phone. No fridge, stove, locks, lights, or anything else controlled online. Most certainly no assistant device! Not even a robot vacuum.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Have to admit, this is rather odd that a corpse would be immune to me using the Loot-a-Rang on them. This is the same NPC in BWL that is immune to spells and must be melee attacked. I guess that spell immunity remains on their corpse. I did report it as a bug.

2 Likes
1 Like