[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

But I’ve had that phone number for 40 years now. I hate to give up on it.

4 Likes

In many cases you can get your land number assigned to a cell phone. At least that’s what Telus did for us.

1 Like

It was almost bittersweet when I turned mine off last year. The number had been my grandmothers’ line for over half a century - something they had even before Verizon was a twinkle in the eye of Bell Atlantic. With all the mess of chaos of families growing up and growing out, that phone line has always been consistent and almost a central heartbeat and safety net because you knew no matter what you had found yourself into - you had someone there 24/7 - no matter what.

But at the same time, sweet mercy was it wonderful not to have to deal with all of the bloody telemarketers anymore.

3 Likes

Unfortunately my area is very rural and people are at the mercy of cell phone companies who refuse to service our area.

Currently the only cell carrier that even has signal out here is T-Mobile even then i am lucky to get two bar’s.

It’s much like internet we have two choices Viasat or frontier DSL we cannot even get starlink out here.

Contary to the fur suit best come back ive seen.

5 Likes

It’s a suit!?!?!?!?!

/puts out a weaved basket of perfectly prepared bamboo shoots for the suit…errr…panda?

7 Likes

Are u guys/gals getting more sassy ive seen some great one liners from u and orlyia lately.

4 Likes

Shhhhuuuuush, don’t ruin my rep. They also think I’m sleeping.

13 Likes

/mic drop

/hugs sleeping panda who is totally sleeping

8 Likes

Grandpandamum! How’s Grandpandapup? She’s got to be big!

2 Likes

My neighbor went off on them by saying they were interrupting a hospice situation.

Which was bogus, but it really flustered the person on the other end.

1 Like

Hehehe, not much of a pup anymore.

Wanna feel old? She’s about to go into Jr. High.

You’re welcome.

15 Likes

Old is when you realize that your older brother is now a grandfather.

7 Likes

Eh, kind of depends on the ages some folks have kids. We have at least one lawmaker in the US who is a grandparent at 35 or 36.

Quite a few of the folks I went to school with are grandparents so I got over that shock a while ago.

I think Panda wins though, not only is she the grandparent, the cub is entering later school years!

4 Likes

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yeah now i feel old. i remember the lounge thread you made announcing the not-so-pup’s birth!

5 Likes

Tifa way to spunky in the final fantasy 7 rebirth demo reminds me of yuffie.

You mean theres forums outside of the CS forums and lounge mind blown.

4 Likes

Oh yes, a huge wide world. I post in various WoW forums, the Blizzard forums, and the various Diablo forums. I also have done stints on OW, HotS, and HS for releases/big changes. I stay away from Starcraft and Warcraft though.

Aw. I hope she has a wonderful time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watching madam web do i regret it no good movie.