[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

snagged this at work

3 Likes

oooh boy… Finally order me an all in one printer. Been doing with out for a long time, and going to the library to print out wargaming lists was getting old.

5 Likes

Oh, Brother?

1 Like

hehe, Nope Canon.

2 Likes

A classic Canadian Polar-Bear coin. The polar bear is a fierce and deadly animal. With teeth like this…(makes a ‘teeth’ face).

That thing is almost worth $1.50 US!!!

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having/will have a nice day. Spring is slowly poking its head up and I’m dreading the heat to come.

2 Likes

Not quite its black instead of silver.

1 Like

Wasn’t the black toonie like a super limited edition run? That’s pretty neat DW. Forum won’t let me post the link for teh black toonie.

2 Likes

You can still buy it but i got lucky.

1 Like

The new anime show Solo Leveling is pretty good.

Then again I’m a sucker for campy copypaste shows.

my coworker has found a couple in our cash drawer at work so she’s been switching them out for the plain silver ones lol

Sneaky i had a loonie and 4 quarters so it was a easy switch.

yeah, I just started to watch that.

Now, I got a lot of time on my hand. Me and Dad tested positive for Covid this morning. 7 days of lockdown for the both of us.

3 Likes

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery for you and your Dad.

2 months ago I had it as well, seems to be making rounds regionally.

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hope this is one of the milder strains. Lots of rest, hydration, and more rest!

4 Likes

A day late …
https://imgur.com/a/ULnHHlg

2 Likes

My dad went to a punk show in Japan in the 80s. He didn’t care for the opener much… a little known band called U2.

2 Likes

I hope it passes quickly and pleasantly for you two!

1 Like

Arent you allowed to stop quarinting after 5 days if the symptoms are better or gone just have to wear a mask.