[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

I went to the very first concert they did in Dallas after the drummer lost his arm. You couldn’t tell because he trained himself to play one handed, and it was awesome.

3 Likes

My first concert was the Monsters of Rock festival in Nürnburg in 1986, his second show after losing the arm.

Man, that was a good show… Warlock, Bon Jovi, Macauley-Schenker Group, Def Leppard, Ozzy, and the Scorpions.

3 Likes

It’s 60 degrees out! Will be a bit warmer tomorrow. It feels wonderful. Must be our midwinter thaw. Winter will be back, but I’m going to enjoy the warmish sunny day. :sunglasses:

4 Likes
8 Likes

My husband has a hankering for blueberry muffins. I have a recipe for a blueberry coffeecake that he loves. Anyone know what a time difference it would be for muffins/coffeecake?

8 Likes

I thot the us measured thing by description like 10 foot ball lengths lol.

1 Like

It sucks that i had to change my xmog to make my avatar look proper.

It threw me off when I realized the site finally updated to the current mog, I can’t even lie.

Sallly’s Baking Addiction (Good site!) has a reciepe that swaps between the loaf form and the muffin form. It might give you ideas on time.

4 Likes

I like my gilnean xmg it looked so good ingame but i came across naked forums.

Neat! I found a pair of grips to help me open jars and bottles at my pharmacist. I have Neuropathy(spelling?) in my feet and hands, so my grip is kinda really weak. I cannot even open a soda bottle with out assistance. I got one for me and my dad.

3 Likes

I ain’t even going to lie. One of the few things I didn’t throw out when I was clearing through things was an old jar opener that is probably older than my mother is. But dang if it doesn’t do the trick! Something like this but far less shiny and very well-used.

7 Likes

I wonder if they will do tokens for sodwould help cut down on people tradi g gold between retail and classic sod.

I bought my mother-in-law a motorized opener a few years back because she just doesn’t have the strength to open jars and bottles. She loves it and wouldn’t be able to open things without it.

1 Like

Hope everyone ready for the weekend.

2 Likes

Had a number of appointments today, but braved Walmart to grab a few odds and ends. I’m not planning on moving from this house until my next appointment on Monday.

Got all sorts of snacky things to pick at on Sunday. I’m here for the commercials, but I can still act like a tailgater! (Even more so since I got all my bloodwork done today so I can go wild with no one to naysay me otherwise.)

6 Likes

Im sure elune is questioning ur eating habits night elves are suposed to bw pure and healthy lol.

1 Like

I don’t know who has been feeding you these sorts of fibs. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: When one exists for many, many years - pure and healthy gets old pretty fast. Even the wee ones get their treats early on!

3 Likes