[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

I was told 7 to 10 based on the severity

Fair enough stay healthy.

Oh god id post the deadpool and wolverine movie trailer but theres no way id get away with it.

3 Likes

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs. 25 - 22 in OT!

3 Likes

That was impressive.

4 Likes

Okay, so they say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Not sure if I would want to use this lemon though.

Lemon from 1739 sold for almost $1,800 at auction

link: https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/lemon-from-1739-sold-for-almost-1800-at-auction

1 Like

People will buy anything I guess, lol! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Save your lemons everyone, your great great great great great? grandchildren will be able to sell them for a fortune. :lemon: :lemon:

Edited to add: I saw that the new season of Halo has started. Iā€™m currently re-watching season 1 so I can remember what was going on.

I know it got some flak from people that have played the game, but I truly enjoyed the show.

5 Likes

Some people arenā€™t happy unless they are complaining. They canā€™t just simply enjoy the entertainment provided.

5 Likes

After spending the wee hours of this morning scrolling through GD, I honestly wouldnā€™t blame them if the ā€˜powers that beā€™ decided to just pull the plug on the forums, or at least the non-support forums.

4 Likes

A whole lot of them are new alt chars with zero to few posts. They drop in, make a controversial thread, and never post again. Or only post a few times to keep it going. Purely for trolling and causing drama.

Bnet level forum accounts, tighter new account restrictions, likes, flags, trust levels at the Bnet level. Bnet level ignore. ALL THE THINGS!

Also ability to select avatar with cute mog.

4 Likes

That would be a day for celebration. No more sock puppeting. Or at least, it would be minimized save for those who would go to the trouble of having multiple Bnets for the sake of it. Sadly, there would be some folks just that dedicated to trolling.

5 Likes

Happy Mardi Gras everyone!

6 Likes

Alas, no wild parties and beads up here tonight - but I do have pancakes, so thatā€™s a pretty good trade off. :grin:

3 Likes

No celebration stuff here. Not really something my region does, or my family. Just sloppy wet rain, snow, then rain. Fun fun.

Probably going to have company this Friday though so going through the fun of meal planning. Prob corned beef, carrots, taters, onions, something green. Home made crusty bread. Maybe something like a blueberry coffee cake? Someone mentioned blueberry muffins and now I am craving it.

1 Like

We made strawberry cheesecake cookies the other day. Omg they were so good.

Ironically, I went back so I could print out the recipe you had shared before to give a try. Figured Iā€™d put it together tomorrow and let it sit in the fridge a couple of days before baking it off for some soup and/or pot roast this weekend.

1 Like

Just remember to let it come back up to room temp and rise a little before the bake. I have not tried that, but it is supposedly better than doing the rise and bake same day. I have a friend who swears by the fridge method.

OMG that sounds amazing and I want them. Darn it. I am going to end up baking for company just so I can have a treat.

1 Like

I ordered a dark chocolate rhaspberry sourdiough bread last week and it was so good.

2 Likes

DW Iā€™m jelious.

2 Likes