[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

hmm i thot only alliance could do it ill have to go there on this guy then to the barracks and see if i can get it.

I did it on Kyzera, my Undead DK, my Troll Druid, and my Worgen Hunter.

In order to be eligible to purchase all the cosmetics from the vendor, a character must do the chain ā€“ hence the reason I did it with four characters.

That did the trick found the quest ty.

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome.

1 Like

Oh geesh, they do a /yell to announce to everyone when you donate gold.

yep i noticed that as well my 3rd 60+ took 20 min for a que to pop up.

Not enough rainā€¦
Too many holidays in WoW at once.
grrrrā€¦

ā€¦and now my internet is acting up.

Double grrrrā€¦

4 Likes

I noticed that too. Right now, itā€™s Lunar Festival, Love is in the Air, AND Darkmoon Faire. Crazy.

3 Likes

The Fear of Missing Out is going nuts in my head. Iā€™m trying to figure out what my limit is at home on my days off (now) and what I can do at work with 20 minute play-time chunks.

1 Like

My personal calendar is a bit nuts.

• WoW Lunar Festival
  • WoW Love is in the Air
  • WoW DMF
  • D4 Lunar event for transmogs (season or non season)
  • Palia Luna Market event (thankfully this one is a full month)

ARGH. So many things to do and not enough time to do them all.

2 Likes

Did you see that Concerned Ape is almost done with the 1.6 patch of
Stardew? Heā€™s putting in one last holiday. Which would mess up so many mods.

No, I did not see the Stardew update. I have not been tracking that too closely the past couple years, to be honest. I also never used mods, so I suppose that does not impact me.

I do adore Palia though. It has no combat, death, dead crops, sleep needed, etc. Far more forgiving as a pick up and put down type of game. I mean, your crops donā€™t grow if not taken care of, but at least they donā€™t die and make you start over! They are actively avoiding making things feel like FOMO, which I appreciate. Very very chill.

RIP toby keith.

4 Likes

<3 10 chars

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry who ?

A country music artist. He passed away in his sleep at the age of 62 after being diagnosed and treated for stomach cancer.

3 Likes

TBF im not realy familiar with country but still its always interesting posting a death not everyone is aware of ther death or that they were sick.

Iā€™m not a big country fan, but Iā€™d call myself a Toby Keith fan. My ex-wife dragged me to a Toby Keith concert as revenge for me dragging her to see Def Leppard (whom she hates) every time they toured. Out of all the concerts and festivals Iā€™ve attended, that first Toby Keith concert was easily in my top three. Iā€™m saddened that there wonā€™t be another.

/raises a red Solo cup in tribute.

4 Likes

Ooo Def leppard was the first concert I ever went to in Madison Wisconsin back in 2000.

2 Likes

Ohh that explains why i had never heard of him. I donā€™t listen to country well at least new age country.

I am more of a metal head i.e. slip knot, distubed, etc

2 Likes