[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Ah zachariah in supernatural Man he is just writen so well u just want to hate him like umbridge in harry potter.

She’s still short.

<3 ya Papa V!

3 Likes

Woot, finally got the glory for the forelands raider achievement , and did a TW raid for the first time. We kicked rags butt.

3 Likes

If you haven’t seen it yet, a new toy has been discovered:

Now’s a good time to get it, since everyone’s going after it right now.

And oh, yeah. Had breakfast with Lance Parish this morning. He was in town for a fund-raiser for the local American Legion baseball team that my cousin helps organize. Just a coincidence we ran into him, but it was fun chatting with him.

2 Likes

I have a quick forum-related question:

I recently transferred this character, previously named ‘Water’ from Tanaris to Sentinels. The name was taken so I changed it to ‘Waters’. That’s fine, but my post count has now been reset to zero after several years of posting. Is there any way to restore it?

If not it’s no big deal, just thought I’d ask. Thanks!

If anyone needs a watch recommendation - “The Greatest Night In Pop” on Netflix.

It’s a documentary on the conception and execution of trying to wrangle together the cast for recording “We Are The World,” and it’s just fascinating hearing all the side stories and watching these legends fan girl/boy over their fellow artists.

At current, there is not. What you can do though, is roll an alt with “Water” on Tanaris and level them to 10. Your post count and history is tied specifically to Name-Server. It doesn’t carry over, sadly. But it is easy to keep access to that post count and your posting history.

4 Likes

The post count is tied to the character name and realm. Create a new character on the old realm with the original name, then level it to 10 so you can post with it, then use that character to post with.

7 Likes

Acquired! People have raid groups for it right now and anyone who clicks the sphere gets the toy, even if you did not help summon. Problem is that it is one person looting per 5 seconds so you click a LOT. Binding interact helps.

3 Likes

Does it go over MJ’s death stare? :rofl: I passed that clip around the office a few weeks ago haha. I’ll watch it tonight, thanks for letting me know!

You know, for all of the huge personalities they had to deal with? There really isn’t a bunch of salacious commentary or X refused to come because Y was there or anything particularly negative. There was really only one small bit that was a bit of a downer where someone felt used, but it was still very tastefully handled throughout the entire thing, even if there was a laugh at someone else’s expense.

2 Likes

I told myself I’d never go back to that cursed place.

sigh

Edit: Got it and immediately hearthed. I reiterate that I love collecting hearthstones, but wish we could unlock the ability to bind them to different locations.

4 Likes

Finally reached iLevel 476 tonight on my main in-game. Got all of my gear to 476 as well finally. Get to start farming now for Aspect Crests to upgrade my stuff further! Should be interesting!

Also tonight got the last battle pet that has chances to drop from Blue Dreamseeds in the Emerald Dream zone! So I had a good night tonight in the game! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna be very busy with Love is in the Air holiday. Lots of new stuff to buy or earn.

2 Likes

When i saw the gold sink achievement i was expecting more lol 70k is chump change.

1 Like

Bought a new T-Shirt from Amazon last Saturday.

“Duct Tape can’t fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound”

I love shirts like that, I used to wear one when I was server admin at my old job at a web hosting company, that said “I read you Emails”, I would purposely wear it when the bosses would come to the server room to show off.

8 Likes

OMG that’s awesome, gotta be a jerk to the bosses sometimes.

Anyone know how to start the draeni skin quest my boosted 70 didnt have it pop or my lvl 60 do i need to be exalted with the exodar.

I don’t remember doing a quest for the skin. I just created a red drainey.

From what we can see, the only requirement is to be level 70. It can be done in any race regardless of reputation status with Exodar

The questline starts with Prophecy Stirs, which summons you to the Vindicaar at Argus. You can use Teleportation Crystal provided with the quest to teleport to the Vindicaar. You can pick the quest up near Stormwind Keep or The Barracks at Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar.

3 Likes