[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

I’m not usually one to make a fuss about these things, but I’m not 100% sure this is a smart name, given a well-known celebrity death involving a sting ray piercing his heart.

1 Like

Rip carl weathers

7 Likes

whoa, really?

1 Like

Yep unfortunatly guess he wont be showing un in mando 4 then.

Hmm, I wonder when the old Authenticator (stand-alone) app is actually going to be retired (and therefore stop working). I am still able to use it to do logins without any issue.

They probably won’t shut it down entirely until all accounts are taken care of. It’s been a month since it was removed for download and nearly a month since the switch over deadline.

Probably not something I’d play the staring game with.

I did some testing.

Fyr'alath restoration page

Amusingly, you cannot disenchant the axe, but you can outright destroy it.

4 Likes

Oh, no worries for me. I have had the Battle Net app setup to do authentication from the moment they announced switching to that app. It is just that I also still have the stand-alone authenticator app on my phone as well. I just keep checking the stand-alone app from time to time.

Okay lesson learned - do not place your portable guild bank chest in the spot where you are about to build a Town Hall in your Garrison. Well at least the next quest is to go to Ashran … so can grab anything else that alt needs then.

1 Like

Ouch that looked amazing.

My 16 year old was “in charge” of dinner the other night as i had to work until 11pm. I’m still not sure how i feel about what he created but it was tasty:
-brown ground beef and add taco seasoning ;drain off fat and put to one side
-in a casserole dish, layer the bottom with tater tots
-add the ground beef
-add queso (he used the prepared kind you get for chips)
-cover with shredded tex-mex blend cheese
-throw in oven and cook until cheese is bubbly
-top with sour cream
he calls it “cholesterol on a plate” :flushed::rofl:

5 Likes

Unless they do the dumb AI character they did for Carrie Fisher in Rise of Skywalker.

We call that Mexican Casserole in my neck of the woods. I usually make it for potluck functions for my church.

1 Like

interesting!! i had never heard of it lol middle of nowhere Alberta Canada… i’ll let my son know it has a better name then what he gave it lol

I’m in the process of hiring atm, the key things is to use Grammarly, spell check, and max 3 paragraphs imho.

I typically do something like

p1: intro to myself
p2: how I know the company
p3: why I’d be a good fit.

Vrak has known me for like 12 years now lol. Going from baby to hiring people, wowwww

10 Likes

And I am very proud to see that growth in you, Alvraen. <3

11 Likes

It seems season 4 is still up in the air since they announced a possible movie (that may or may not replace the series). I haven’t been able to find an official answer yet.

1 Like

Lordy…

Real rough night last night. I’m still reeling from the flu, plus dad had a horrible night. I got maybe 2 hours sleep.

4 Likes

Best wishes for you both to have a full and quick recovery.

2 Likes

Or the big multiverse movie either way season3 was probably the last we seen of him.