[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

From the website it seems they have one in Austin. I may have to check it out sometime.

2 Likes

I grew up with Ghostbusters and I actually enjoyed Afterlife once it got later into the movie. I really hope this is going to be good! :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Seeing that trailer makes me even more excited than I was for Afterlife.

2 Likes

I still havenā€™t seen that one. I really need to find it before Frozen Empire comes out.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s on Hulu. Looks like you can rent it on Prime for $3.99, as well.

Sigh ā€¦ that feeling when you are just zoning out at the AH and mean to only buy 2 Nerubian Obelisks (ARCH keystones) and you instead buy 58 (at 2800g per).

Well, at least I can just relist what I donā€™t end up using right away.

4 Likes

Check the international trailer its a bit longer and more plot.

1 Like

That trailer for Epic Universe was awesome. That park looks promisingā€¦

The only gripe i have with wc1 is the size of the game screen its so tiny with no option to increase the size.

1 Like

I got an email for a new Amazon Prime drop for the game today. A new pet.

1 Like

Season finale of Percy jackson and I loved it.

1 Like

Good Wed morning all! Grey here and slightly above freezing. The kind of weather that is not in any way interesting or fun. Need to think of something to batch cook now that my Chili is gone. Thinking thinking. Probably something chicken based.

The D4 updates to the vaults are a big improvement to the traps. I approve (not that it matters). Been having some seasonal fun with that. Palia had their Lunar New Year update yesterday so that is eating ALL MY TIME. I adore that game for chill relaxing.

Warm beverages to all and I hope you have something good happen to you today!

:coffee: :teapot: :cupcake:

7 Likes

Chicken pot pie!

2 Likes

I got a chance to play again last Saturday all day and it reminded me how much I really do love that game. I havenā€™t played it a lot yet, still. I canā€™t wait to add rooms and decorations to my house.

Had a migraine yesterday so no Palia or Percy Jackson. :anguished:

Feeling a bit better today, thank goodness! The weather this week has been really nice. Yesterday we were above average at 77! In January! While I like nice weather, itā€™s too soon.

Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your week and weekend! :dracthyr_heart:

6 Likes

I have never made that, nor have I made the crust for a pie before. Might be a bit ambitious but I love them! Going to add that to the ā€œlearnā€ pile. Maybe not today thoughā€¦

Glad you are feeling better. Migraines are terrible and end up destroying a whole day, or more. I sort of want sun and spring, but the jonquils are already up and I donā€™t need them blooming so early!

5 Likes

I just use the refrigerated Pilsbury pie crusts, and the sauce is so easy, I promise! Itā€™s a basic roux with butter, flour and milk, although for extra flavour I do milk and chicken broth.

Hereā€™s a great recipe if you ever decide to try it. Once I made it one time, I knew it would be a regular meal to cook.
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe (allrecipes.com)

5 Likes

The recipe overall looks good butā€¦

"You could toss in some mushrooms or green peppers if you want to incorporate more veggies. "

Green Peppers in a Chicken Pot Pie? I can see the mushrooms, but peppers?! ā€¦ thatā€™s just wrong.

11 Likes

We made a chicken & rice casserole for dinner last night. Also cooked some green beans with bacon and had some yeast rolls as well.

Casserole:
1 lb. chicken breasts, cubed
1 cup uncooked white rice
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
1/2 cup of water or chicken broth
1 stick of butter, pats
season to your taste

Toss everything but butter into a casserole dish and stir together. Then place the butter pats over top of the mix. Cover with foil and cook for 1 1/2 hours in oven at 350Ā°F.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never met you, and yet I can picture a look of horror on your face when reading ā€œgreen peppersā€, lol. :scream: Iā€™m a traditionalist, but people like to get creative in the kitchen, so I just smile and nod.

1 Like

Iā€™m allergic to them. Good thing I donā€™t like them at all. Part of my allergy trio. Aspirin, yellow #5 food dye and green peppers. They must be all related some how. I know aspirin and yellow5 are salicylic acids. But green peppers?

I just checked the Trading Post for February. They have a black bow! :heart_eyes: I must have that. Iā€™ve been wanting a simple dark bow forever. It has hearts on it but I can live with that.

Sad about the Lions, but they can try again next year. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like