[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Then u get the joker with fire powers.

1 Like

Tis the season for mass layoffsā€¦
Budweiser, LA Times, autoworkers are on the verge.

/fieldgoal
I remember that posting name.

1 Like

Big game tomorrow evening for the Lions. The stress! :grimacing: They sold out Ford Field in about an hour, just to sit in the stadium to watch the game on tv. The hype around here is huge. Itā€™s a new experience for us, the perennial losers of before. A new page has turned. :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Game 16 for the oilers knock on wood.

1 Like

Woot, Simple dinner for me and Dad. A #5 Whataburger with Bacon, Fries and a Diet Dr Pepper. Also ordered a Dr Pepper shake.

2 Likes

Hey Vrakā€¦ sorry you have to deal with the ā€œother placeā€ today. I send you lizard hugs!

:dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

Hehe. All good, Sendryn. I actually enjoy moderating to a degree.

8 Likes

Be careful what you wish for indeed. Iā€™ve had days I wished something would happen so I could stay home from work and just play WoW. I slipped on the ice Tuesday and now I have an ankle full of titanium. Canā€™t even play right now, donā€™t have laptop & donā€™t really feel up to it, but I probably have many weeks off work ahead.

(Autocomplete wanted to say I have an ankle full of tantrum, which actually is kind of also true right now.)

6 Likes

I actually miss my gaming forum moderations days!

3 Likes

I think a bunch of us when someone can set someone right! Some threads can be so entertaining when someone claims they never said anything bad, Only to end up with egg on their face.

1 Like

His career has been not at all what one might have expected from a young actor who suddenly got famous from Star Wars, but heā€™s doing really great work.

3 Likes

That sounds good. I miss Whataburger since I left Texas.

2 Likes

I love the Dr. Pepper shake they offer.

1 Like

Never had their burgers, nor have I had In-and-out. My dinner was a simple chili that I made the other day. Served over mac noodles with some melted cheese on top :slight_smile: Easy and filling.

1 Like

I like Chili over spaghetti noodles. Dad calls it Cincinnati Chili

2 Likes

Going out for dim sum for supper i realy hope they dont screw up little soldier boy in the live actio atla tv i hope he can sing or they voice over the original over his.

1 Like

Now, you can either join the conversation on dinner, or football, or whatever was being discussed or not, but there will be no further discussion of moderation. Thank you.

10 Likes

Iā€™m on the second rise of a bread experiment. Iā€™m behind the times and have never made a loaf in my dutch oven. Itā€™s supposed to be dreary and rainy tonight into tomorrow, so I figured Iā€™d (hopefully) have a nice crusty bread to go with some sort of soup.

5 Likes

Sorry folks, I now return you to your regularly scheduled lounge chat.

Any further derailment would be unwise.

15 Likes

OH! Perfect time to do it. I have the crusty dutch oven bread loaf thing down now. I use a no knead recipe that only takes about 3 hours to rise before baking. Posting so you can try this one if you donā€™t like the one you are using, or want a faster one.

Why in the world does the preview have spacing and missing letter issues? How odd.

5 Likes