[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

AFAIK you can still do that with band aids.

Yeah, I think you can still use one of the bandaids, but I canā€™t remember which. Some will glitch out, but there was one. Iā€™ll see if I can find it.

1 Like

I found a response from Kyzera.

Everyone else is saying that band aids donā€™t really work.

I found a video from 9.2.5 that you could use a shrouded cloth bandage, but I donā€™t know if it still works.

3 Likes

1 Like

So i got a wierd question in the /5 channel i got into a debate on reporting sellers.

I report for advertisement and another reports for spam either works thats not the debate.

Same player i think reports the name saying it ends in the same result im saying reporting as ad or spam is more effective whats your 2 cents.

Reporting for name they would only look at the name and not what they are saying in chat. So yes reporting for spam or even language would be the right way

3 Likes

Thats what i said and he also said he sockpupted reporting on multiple wow accounts the name.

Yeah, that was a pain but also fun? I managed to make it so that the last quest I needed was the one you turned in at an inn in the mage district that caused them to throw you a party (it started in Theramore, I think). I got some friends to join me there when I turned it in and got the achievement. We wound up with a naked gnome on the chandelier so you know it was a good party.

1 Like

Is it bad that ive raised the tabard of frost on the bmah to 140k even tho ive lost interest at point just willing to see how far the player wil go.

Iā€™m actually wishing to be hit with the flu so people and family will leave me alone, and so I can get some much needed downtime.

8 Likes

/hugs

3 Likes

10 Likes

Yup! I earned the original Loremaster achievement as well. I remember when you had to do a specific amount of quests in each area of the game. This was before you had to just do the questlines in every zone.

2 Likes

Not much of a hunter if he didnā€™t think to look there firstā€¦

2 Likes

Ugh ive made that too many jokes at my job lol.

2 Likes

If there is an issue with the name, I report the name first. Then I report as spam. Advertisement is for when they post a URL, or setting up GDKPs in the LFG tool or Trade chat (retail).

This could be why I keep seeing it so much after a week, but I also report the sub-level 70 characters pushing current raid clears as advertising.

1 Like

That makes sense.

I guess my question would be when a GM looks at the report for a inapropriate name do they look at other reports of the player or do they focus on the name.