Valithria for Non-Healers

Currently trying to get past Valithria in ICC Heroic for transmog, I’ve tried bandaids and the new Lifeflame Ampoule trinket, neither work. Her health fills up, but then the fight doesn’t stop, despite me repeatedly trying bandaids and trinket. I also looked on Wowhead for solutions but that’s about it for what is currently supposed to work. There are no healing “guns” on the AH and I do not have an engineer.

Is this bugged? Just not doable for certain classes?

1 Like

Weird it might be bugged. But its not possible to do it w/out a self heal. Bandages wont get it either because of the threat generated by the long time it takes to “heal” the target. A high level Ret Pally or Windwalker monk could heal for the encounter no problem. Just ask

1 Like

I have no issue using the Heart of Azeroth necklace and its Crucible of Flame essence. Here is a quick video of my Mage doing the heals just a few minutes ago.

link: https://www.wowhead.com/azerite-essence/the-crucible-of-flame-12

What I am clicking is a macro for the Crucible of Flame’s Concentrated Flame ability that I keep around just to do quick heals on friends or mobs.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,@player] [] Concentrated Flame
1 Like

When you say “get past”, not sure if you mean to defeat Valithria for transmog or to actually just get past her to Sindragosa. If the latter, you can just walk by her, she’s an optional boss. Not sure if this is what you meant but thought I would mention this anyway.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice, all!

1 Like

On my Warrior I tried several bandaids. None would work.

I used Bandaid to get her to 100% then hit her with Heart of Azeroth with the “Concentrated Flame” slotted in the neck.

Ding. Works.

1 Like