[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Wow! Even my black thumb didn’t kill my mother’s Lucky Bamboo.

2 Likes

We have our money tree thats survived. 3 moves lack of water for a month still survivr.

Maybe move it somewhere warmer with light it likes, make sure the soil has a bit of moisture but is not wet. Ignore for a long time. Be surprised when it comes back from the roots?

Maybe? I never had one so don’t know if that works. It feels like it should though. I rescued a Boston Fern that looked dead except like a frond or two. Cut it back, watered it, and in 2 years it was 4’ wide. I named it Trashy. Trashy likes being misted but that is about the only luxury it gets. It goes outside all summer.

3 Likes

Whoops didnt realize how old that thread is before i suggeted to.move it to the bug forums lol.

Do not remember a necro just like that, Never one that happened a couple times

I know this isnt ur area but the hotfix for boomkin pvp doesnt make sense
Moonkin Form now increases armor by 100% in PvP (was 125%).

feels like it should read increases armor by 125% in pvp ( was 100%)

Well, wouldn’t that depend on if they were nerfing it (as it reads now) or buffing it (how you stated it)?

1 Like

It feels as though every season my sound settings decide to upend themselves for no apparent reason and take hours to uninstall/update/uninstall/reinstall drivers and settings that previously worked for the past 3-5 months no problem.

Frustrating.

if they were decresing it woudnt it say decreasing instead of increasing. THats why im confused look at the deep roots that makes sense.
Deep Roots increases the amount of damage required to cancel Entangling Roots or Mass Entangle by 75% (was 250%).

Some abilities that could make sense.

But armor only ever increases something, it’s just by a lower value now.

1 Like

It is stated correctly in that it is increasing the base amount by 100% (instead of the old 125%).

Same for the Deep Roots change - the damage it takes to break the entanglement is now increased by 75% (versus the old 250%).

1 Like

TBF i read it as it was originaly 125 and nerfed to 100% thats why im asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Almost done the whodunnit achievement. Wow it is so involved. 1 more part to go.

The “increase” is simply what the form does, not that they are increasing the amount. Moonkin Form used to increase armor by 125% in PvP (as the parenthesis refers to), but after the hotfix, Moonkin Form increases armor by 100% in PvP.

2 Likes

I get it just seemed confusing and wasnt sure if it was a mistake or not.

Technically, it does look like a nerf if they are changing it to 100% from 125%, but I think the language is right.

The note indicates what Moonkin form currently does, so it increases armor by 100% instead of 125%. I don’t know how you would phrase that otherwise, without a lot more words and basically saying the same thing. :smiley:

4 Likes

I wouldve worded it was 125 decreased to 100% but thats me never hurts to ask questions.

2 Likes

Since I’ve seen the Go Lions in here, I’ll share. Been a while since a football game left me devastated (relatively speaking; sports aren’t the highest priority in life) as the Packers loss tonight. Brutal ending.

On the bright side, I got the Lord Godfrey’s Spectacles after only 26 casts. Maybe the loot goods are taking pity on me. Should’ve saved my Fyrakk runs for tonight, instead of earlier today. :wink:

7 Likes

Well im happy oilers won there 13 game breaking thats last winning streak that happened along time ago.

Had to stop at the drug store today. They have Cadbury eggs already. It’s way too early for Easter stuff.

But they were on sale, so of course I grabbed some.

And of course… Go Lions!

4 Likes