Repeatedly camped, then I was astonished. WOW

I am still levelling, I have been thinking to change my class I have not decided are there any requirements to join the community?

What server is this on I am on the Emerald Dream.

1 Like

While I agree that it’s a bit fishy since I know the guild in question, this definitely happens. A similar situation happened for me when I was new to Emerald Dream. We were getting bogged down and ended up getting saved by a raid of beards and ale. After more fights together we became friends to a guild called Clan Battlehammer.

8 Likes

Communities are cross realm so it does not matter what realm you are on.

2 Likes

yeah usually we need 120’s, but if you are planning on hitting 120 soon I could toss you an invite, Ill be in game for the next hour or so, whisper me

You might not be able to participate in the large scale wpvp but you can still attend events like our discord karaoke night or Community Fashion Showcase(this events theme is Elemental)

Have fun

• Spaventoso
4 Likes

Thank you.

I will message in game when I log on.

1 Like
1 Like

These threads are basically commercials.

9 Likes

That video was amazing especially the gliders. That’s them alright, I recognize some names that were yelling For the Alliance.

Looking forward to this

2 Likes

With sharding i dont think you can just form huge raids and show up. They likely afk in an area then wait for horde to attack first.

Far from the truth. Always searching for horde raids on different shards, but most of them run.

2 Likes

This sounds about right, the horde raiders were causing trouble for a while, it did look like Alliance waits for it first. Just relieved they did not take forever.

I don’t understand sharding, how does one know what shard is a horde raid on, how did this alliance group find them in the first place?

Oh noo Cryptids League!!>.<
As if they and Ruinnation don’t try to crash enough servers. I doubt that horde group was from the wpvp community im in. But I’m glad you were saved.:slight_smile:

True.

You’d be surprised

Yea, too bad it’s a living Hell 99.99% of the rest of the time.

Gorgeous gryphons? Ugh, gryphons are DISGUSTING. The feathers keep getting caught in my teeth.

1 Like

Ive heard about these guys. Sounds like fun.

1 Like

And I would’ve gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for those meddling raiders and their gryphons.

4 Likes

Was on my DK in borealis and had WM on.

Walked up towards the xmog place and there was a full on horde raid happening CX realm even though I am on stormrage.

All of a sudden about 30 - 40 folk on white gryphons dropped in all over the upper tiers and pretty soon horde was dead or gone.

It was kinda fun to be there. One of them was a priest who threw a disc bubble on me and his dps got me back from the edge and I lived to tell this tell.

If I"m ever near them and have WM on I’ll happily join in and help.

Player made fun by players for players is a nice thing to see.

4 Likes

Great story! Thanks for sharing. It put a smile on my face fer sure! It triggers Vanilla memories for me :):blush:

3 Likes

I didn’t intend to post on an alt - Paoney (that I haven’t played in years).

Again, thanks for your well written story. I’m triggered into Classic drop excitement!

1 Like